Photo
- - - - -

Far right and blacks may have come to common ground?...

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:18 AM

All joking aside, it has long been a talking of point of those labled right wing conspiracy theorists that we are moving to a "police state" and the government has too much power.

Maybe the republicans have an in to the long inaccessible black population...

#2 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:23 AM

All joking aside, it has long been a talking of point of those labled right wing conspiracy theorists that we are moving to a "police state" and the government has too much power.

uhhh it's a police state when some rancher refuses to pay his taxes and dozens of hicks show up to point guns at federal agents but idk what that has to do with a bunch of welfare queens looting all because they want free stuff

#3 Awesomeness!!

Awesomeness!!

BangBang

• HUDDLER
  • 5,399 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:23 AM

I'm yet to see any Republican come out and talk about the "police state" in regards to this incident. They were all over Cliven Bundy and his dusty ranch. Republicans stay away from issues like this because they risk losing the Stormfront crowd.

#4 GOOGLE RON PAUL

GOOGLE RON PAUL

fleet-footed poster

• HUDDLER
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:30 AM

I'm yet to see any Republican come out and talk about the "police state" in regards to this incident. They were all over Cliven Bundy and his dusty ranch. Republicans stay away from issues like this because they risk losing the Stormfront crowd.

they'll lose in their next primary for being "soft on crime" if they suggest that maybe the police shouldn't have shot that unarmed teenager who had not committed a crime and was in the process of surrendering

though some of the right wingers here on this forum have been able to say that this is p fuged up since they're not worried about reelection and for that i commend them

#5 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:32 AM

I have long felt that the next true leader for the black community is overdue for arrival. The position has been vacant since the deaths of Brother Malcolm and Rev. Dr. King.  This person, man or woman, this very voice of freedom will arise from the chaos. Leaders emerge when the need arises.

#6 carpantherfan84

carpantherfan84

Abductive Reasoner

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:37 AM

“And when I speak, I don't speak as a Democrat. Or a Republican. Nor an American. I speak as a victim of America's so-called democracy. You and I have never seen democracy - all we've seen is hypocrisy. When we open our eyes today and look around America, we see America not through the eyes of someone who has enjoyed the fruits of Americanism. We see America through the eyes of someone who has been the victim of Americanism. We don't see any American dream. We've experienced only the American nightmare.”
― Malcolm X

#7 332nd

332nd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:38 AM

When the far right howls about Ruby Ridge & Waco, I don't recall them mentioning MOVE (in Philly) so I'm gonna say no.

#8 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,719 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:43 AM

Been talking about a police state for a very long time, and how bad it will be for us in the long term.

There is far too much government interference in our lives.

#9 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 11,506 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:12 AM

Government control is a bad thing whether it is taken in a police state or handed to them via the ballot box

#10 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 11,506 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:06 PM

http://www.foxnews.c...militarization/

http://time.com/3111...erguson-police/

You might be on to something

#11 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,719 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:48 PM

It would be nice to see, but politicians love us being so divided.

We shake sticks at each other rather than them.

#12 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

#FireShula

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,833 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:16 AM

It would be nice to see, but politicians love us being so divided.

We shake sticks at each other rather than them.

Lib, derp...derp, liberals, derp...derp, main stream media.

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#13 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,972 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 06:29 AM

I think the militarization of the police is something a lot of people on both sides are against though I think a
Lot of people in general are unaware off the issue as well.

#14 Awesomeness!!

Awesomeness!!

BangBang

• HUDDLER
  • 5,399 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 15 August 2014 - 10:39 AM

Rand Paul: “It Is Impossible for African-Americans Not to Feel Like Their Government Is Particularly Targeting Them”

http://www.slate.com...like_their.html

#15 ecu88

ecu88

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,971 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:53 AM

Rand Paul: “It Is Impossible for African-Americans Not to Feel Like Their Government Is Particularly Targeting Them”

http://www.slate.com...like_their.html

Corey Booker and Rand Paul have been beating a path by breaking down the partisanship wall in trying to reform prison laws and waking people up about these issues. America is waking up slowly but there is hope in fixing these issues.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com