Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proudiddy

Single Game Tickets for Opening Night?

Was this really necessary?

Pps - how about idenitfying the person you're wanting an answer from when proposing questions on an internet forum full of thousands of people? Smart guy...

True, unnecessary. I was excited you rained on my parade. I was looking for validation lol. My bad

Ok I'm late getting to the process. But how much would it cost to get a seat in the lower section. Maybe around 116 or so.

I decided to split a pair of season tix with a friend and cannot wait until opening night.  Does anyone know the most Hornets-friendly bars uptown for pre/post gaming?

Ok I'm late getting to the process. But how much would it cost to get a seat in the lower section. Maybe around 116 or so.

350 roughly from ticketmaster

I've got 2 tix in SEC 112, Row Q, Aisle Seats I am selling for what I paid for them on Ticketmaster $189 per ticket if anyone is interested.  This is face value all that I ask is you pay the 3% paypal fee if you don't live close to Salisbury.  Also have 2 tix in SEC 112, Row J also aisle seats those were $215 a piece.  I just want to get out what I paid.

I'm gonna put together an idea for a get together and throw it out there to everyone this week.

I'm pretty damn excited for this game.

The opener is gonna be cool and there are some decent price uppers , should have a better grasp of the market after the weekend if its gonna drop anymore. 

For myself I am probably gonna pass just because i can go to the next 5 games for the price of going to the opener . 

Still about 2,000 tickets on Stubhub & around 1,000 from the team.

I hope they're happy about pinching pennies when there are empty seats all over the arena for what is the biggest NBA game in Charlotte history. Pathetic.

This team was a joke for a decade & the worst ran team in all of sports. Now they have one decent year & think fans should pay 5x what the tix are worth.

All this "oh it's a historic game people will pay to see it." No they won't. They'll sit at home & watch.

Still about 2,000 tickets on Stubhub & around 1,000 from the team.

I hope they're happy about pinching pennies when there are empty seats all over the arena for what is the biggest NBA game in Charlotte history. Pathetic.

This team was a joke for a decade & the worst ran team in all of sports. Now they have one decent year & think fans should pay 5x what the tix are worth.

All this "oh it's a historic game people will pay to see it." No they won't. They'll sit at home & watch.

Well, the problem is for years they had the best ticket prices around because of their inferior NBA product they knew very few people wanted to come see.

Now that they have a viable NBA product it's only logical that their ticket prices should be right up there with the rest of the league. For years we complained they never gave us good basketball and the one year they finally start to give us good basketball we complain about ticket prices. Doesn't make sense to me.

There's still a week to go. My guess is there are plenty of takers just waiting things out to see how the market is. Even Bobcats openers had very large crowds. I don't see a reason to be concerned.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    GeauxSainz