Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proudiddy

Single Game Tickets for Opening Night?

81 posts in this topic

Well, the problem is for years they had the best ticket prices around because of their inferior NBA product they knew very few people wanted to come see.

Now that they have a viable NBA product it's only logical that their ticket prices should be right up there with the rest of the league. For years we complained they never gave us good basketball and the one year they finally start to give us good basketball we complain about ticket prices. Doesn't make sense to me.

There's still a week to go. My guess is there are plenty of takers just waiting things out to see how the market is. Even Bobcats openers had very large crowds. I don't see a reason to be concerned.

Saints @ Panthers is the very next day. 90% of the people I've talked to said they skipped on Hornets tix & bought panthers tix instead since they were cheaper & they'd rather watch football anyway.

Saints @ Panthers is the very next day. 90% of the people I've talked to said they skipped on Hornets tix & bought panthers tix instead since they were cheaper & they'd rather watch football anyway.

None of that has anything to do with the Hornets ticket prices. Considering what that Panthers game means + primetime + division rival I don't blame them.

The Saints tickets are through the roof still.

The Saints tickets are through the roof still.

lol I bought 6 off ticketmaster 2 months ago at $57 :)

lol I bought 6 off ticketmaster 2 months ago at $57 :)

Sorry I'll rephrase....the lower level Saints tickets are still through the roof

I'm going to both so suck on that. Ohh and also I drastically over paid in my excitement. I found lowers for 100 each and paid 115 each for decent but not great uppers from the team. Oh well IM GETTING A FREE T-SHIRT THAT LOOKS LIKE A TUXEDO. It says, I'm classy but I came here to party

2 people like this

Looks like the StubHub prices have come down quite a bit. There are a bunch on there for $45

Cheapest lowers right now are 135 baseline. If a lot of these seats are not gone after the weekend the price should go down a little.  There is plenty of 40 dollar range uppers right now and the team has a lot left at 52 so hopefully they will be dropping by next week. 

Looks like the StubHub prices have come down quite a bit. There are a bunch on there for $45

That's still more than most people are gonna pay to sit in the rafters.

I've got my fingers crossed and people start to panic in sec 114. Sold mine and hope I can buy back in but only in that section otherwise my first game will be against Memphis.