#76 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,187 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:58 PM

Point being, your smack is incredibly weak when you're referencing a 'rating' based on a tiny sample size in conditions that are very unlike a real game (1st week of preseason, little to no game planning, mix of starters and depth, reduced intensity, etc.).

I have no doubt that the Saints will be very good this year. I have quite a bit of doubt that 8 carries by Mark Ingram in the 1st preseason game has any bearing on that outcome. I also doubt his fuging PFF "Elusive Rating" means even a quarter poo when it comes to his capabilities as an NFL running back. I could pull a whole boatload of stats pointing to Ingram being a massive waste of a 1st rounder.

Go back to discussing your pre-teen-like obsessive collection of overpriced gelatin-outsole basketball shoes. I'd be much more inclined to take you as an authority on that topic.

Well I guess Jeremy needs to shut the board down since there is only a tiny sample of worthless football played so far that only an asshat would discuss, so nothing to talk about yet.

#77 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,187 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:05 PM

Also, that backup guard you pointed out in stats is not even projected to make the roster. What say you about the two terribly graded guys I pointed out Bell and Chandler, are they making the cut?

http://espn.go.com/b...jected-roster-4

#78 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,571 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:09 PM

You know what makes you the "asshat"? Citing the play of our backup guards. Both probowl guards haven't played yet. Also, the stats in OP about Ingram after contact were from THE ENTIRE 2013 SEASON. THE POINT OF THE THREAD was questioning Stewarts claim about Panthers having "deepest and best backfield", it wasn't to claim that that is what the Saints have.

but but but you gave us Foucault's PFF rating and he is our 3rd string T.  now why asshat, would you cite something so unimportant and THEN call someone else out on it?

OH BECAUSE YOU ARE INTERNET FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#79 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• ALL-PRO
  • 926 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:31 PM

You know what makes you the "asshat"? Citing the play of our backup guards. Both probowl guards haven't played yet. Also, the stats in OP about Ingram after contact were from THE ENTIRE 2013 SEASON. THE POINT OF THE THREAD was questioning Stewarts claim about Panthers having "deepest and best backfield", it wasn't to claim that that is what the Saints have.

Go back to the OP. The chart you posted was based on 8 attempts by Ingram which I can only assume is from the preseason as you stated 'so far this year' before it. You cherry picked a stupid chart from the preseason to boast about the Saints backfield. Asshat.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

#80 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,106 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:46 PM

I'm an asshat, and I'm ok.

I hang out on teh Huddlez all day.

#81 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,187 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:44 PM

I'm an asshat, and I'm ok.
I hang out on teh Huddlez all day.

What is an asshat anyways?

Is this it since the birds @ss in on your head
really-funny-hats-chicken.jpg

Or is this it since it has a butt in it?
unusual-funny-huts-49.jpg

#82 Verge

Verge

Huddle Captain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:52 AM

No wonder Chris Ivory, Mark Ingram, and L.Blount have dominated the league for the past three years, I mean, just look at those stats!

#83 heelinfine

heelinfine

Football Expert

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:27 AM

Point being, your smack is incredibly weak when you're referencing a 'rating' based on a tiny sample size in conditions that are very unlike a real game (1st week of preseason, little to no game planning, mix of starters and depth, reduced intensity, etc.).

I have no doubt that the Saints will be very good this year. I have quite a bit of doubt that 8 carries by Mark Ingram in the 1st preseason game has any bearing on that outcome. I also doubt his fuging PFF "Elusive Rating" means even a quarter poo when it comes to his capabilities as an NFL running back. I could pull a whole boatload of stats pointing to Ingram being a massive waste of a 1st rounder.

Go back to discussing your pre-teen-like obsessive collection of overpriced gelatin-outsole basketball shoes. I'd be much more inclined to
take you as an authority on that topic.

Enjoy your pie.

#84 Rhys

Rhys

Not Rhys Lloyd

• ALL-PRO
  • 926 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:31 AM

A WHOLE PIE!

What is an asshat anyways?

Well, I don't have any preseason PFF chart based on 8 attempts to help support my claim, but I'm pretty sure an asshat is as follows:

A person who creates a thread on an opposing fan base's message board to boast about his own team's RBs and supports his boast with a chart of preseason stats based on a single game wherein his player has 8 entire attempts and shares the top of said chart with the likes of Peerman, Burkhead, Tipton, Parmele. He then later denies the use of the preseason chart.

He creates this thread under the guise of responding to an offhand quote from an older player on the message board's team but then is so unable to contain his own erection for his personal team he doesn't even use the entire first sentence before he begins pleasuring himself my boasting about his own personal team's RBs. 

He does all this with an avatar 'selfie' of himself flexing his flabby bicep and smirking into the camera.

That sir, is my understanding of an AssHat.

jb5xjo.jpg

#85 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,187 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:58 AM

Well, I don't have any preseason PFF chart based on 8 attempts to help support my claim, but I'm pretty sure an asshat is as follows:

A person who creates a thread on an opposing fan base's message board to boast about his own team's RBs and supports his boast with a chart of preseason stats based on a single game wherein his player has 8 entire attempts and shares the top of said chart with the likes of Peerman, Burkhead, Tipton, Parmele. He then later denies the use of the preseason chart.

He creates this thread under the guise of responding to an offhand quote from an older player on the message board's team but then is so unable to contain his own erection for his personal team he doesn't even use the entire first sentence before he begins pleasuring himself my boasting about his own personal team's RBs.

He does all this with an avatar 'selfie' of himself flexing his flabby bicep and smirking into the camera.

jb5xjo.jpg

Well played, you win the internets today!

#86 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,073 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:05 AM

jb5xjo.jpg

LMAO Well slap my ass and call me Alice.

/thread, my boy Rhys wins.

--------------------------------------
Matt Ryan wears braided belts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com