Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TNPanther

Things you take more seriously than Big Anus

117 posts in this topic

Jesus and with those super rbs saints will never ever lose another game EVER!

When did I even comment about our Rbs.

Fug forgot about that unstoppable defense. poo the NFL better be put on notice. #noflyzone amirite?

Jesus that Kales got you fuged up

Deepest and best wasn't referring to our backfield, it was a comment from J Stew about Pampers RBs. Can you read?

Point taken. Have a little respect towards my age? It's obvious Im not 10. But if Im 10, I guess being 10 and handsome is better than being 40 and lonely. I mean have you looked in a mirror recently, or socially interacted with someone IN PERSON?

Lmao, bragging about your looks on the internet/in general is not a good look. Quite Big A-like, in fact.
2 people like this

Lmao, bragging about your looks on the internet/in general is not a good look. Quite Big A-like, in fact.

I retaliated that way because he personally attacked me first. I'm not going to sit here and take poo from a Falcons fan, you're irrelevant.

3 people like this

I retaliated that way because he personally attacked me first. I'm not going to sit here and take poo from a Falcons fan, you're irrelevant.

Whatever, keep stroking your e-peen if you wish.

Deepest and best wasn't referring to our backfield, it was a comment from J Stew about Pampers RBs. Can you read?

I know what the title say's you fuging idiot. The first damn sentence in that thread is "DWill is more delusional than fans on this board, Ingram in second half of last year was the first time he's been healthy since the first half if his first year and he finished 4.9 yards per carry!" 

I read..... BLAH BLAH BLAH Saints RB's are the BEST!!!! Also your ignorant ass posted a sweet little spreadsheet from your favorite site and who the fug's #1? 

You got pie from Big A..... Let that sink in....

2 people like this