Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This Bortles kid

16 posts in this topic

Posted

This Guy is the real deal. People were saying that he was a reach at #3. I disagree. Jacksonville finally has a franchise Qb. They will probably be about 8-8 this year. Kind of reminds me of the Panthers from a couple years ago when we were building towards a playoff contender. Anyways Jax will have to make him the starter by game 4. I think he should start from game 1 though, just like our Cammy did.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

2 people like this

Posted

He's looked really nice against Chicago. I'm rooting for the guy.

1 person likes this

Posted

This Guy is the real deal. People were saying that he was a reach at #3. I disagree. Jacksonville finally has a franchise Qb. They will probably be about 8-8 this year. Kind of reminds me of the Panthers from a couple years ago when we were building towards a playoff contender. Anyways Jax will have to make him the starter by game 4. I think he should start from game 1 though, just like our Cammy did.

I tried to tell this to people and I get that look like I'm a crazy person. For thinking he's good, they still look at me like I'm a crazy person for those other things. Like taking a selfie with a moose in the wild.

1 person likes this

Posted

Denard looked good

Posted

He's looked really nice against Chicago. I'm rooting for the guy.

I am rooting for him too

Posted

Yeah he did very well. Confident and composed presence. There was one throw on a bootleg where he rolled to his right and zipped a bullet on the run that impressed me. Also the long pass play down the left sideline where he went to his third read and placed it only where the receiver could get it.

The Jags defense was looking pretty good too, even with PP out at MLB.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted

I have been impressed with Jaguars so far this pre season.

Posted

Said it for a while, Bortles ad Bridgewater are the best QBs this past draft.

In the AFC South I can see the Jags going 9-7 or 10-6 with their Strong Defense and Smart QB play.

Posted

Gus Bradley is a great coach and if Bortles is their guy, that could be a great young HC/QB combo.  

That defense is going to make big strides this year and not to mention, they have the Texans and Titans to feed on.  Call me crazy but I can see a 7-9 win season.

They have the Browns, Dolphins, Texans (x2), Titans (x2), Cowboys, & Giants which are all winnable.  The rest of the schedule is pretty tough but it's an any given Sunday league. 

Posted

Yeah Bortles looks legit so far. Franchise QB.

Posted

I don't really trust white a QB

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

I love their coach, jags are my second team- catbros