Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So how did that Exhibition against Providence (Islands) go UNC?

24 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Whoops! :jc:  Luckily, it doesn't count for anything, and isn't quite as embarrassing as Mercer.

Posted · Report post

Whoops! :jc: Luckily, it doesn't count for anything, and isn't quite as embarrassing as Mercer.

I can't tell if this is a joke or if you're really talking shit about exhibition basketball.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted · Report post

exhibition...no biggie.

Posted · Report post

Yeah, like UNC is the only team to lose to Providence (Islands). Other teams do it too. Just look it up!

Posted · Report post

Regardless....we are talking about practice. If you have to start threads to talk about scrimmage games then you need a hobby.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted · Report post

lol spin cycle in full force.

Posted · Report post

this gave roy a good chance to play the freshmen alot and the backups as well. The first team was obviously too much for the other  team.

Posted · Report post

http://youtu.be/eGDBR2L5kzI

Posted · Report post

Regardless....we are talking about practice. If you have to start threads to talk about scrimmage games then you need a hobby.

Sent from my iPhone

The life of a PATHETIC ABCer. That dude isn't the first person to be guilty of it on this sub. Pretty sad. Especially when the team youre a "fan" of has been on the wrong side of maybe the two biggest college bball upsets ever 2 of the past 3 years. Haha. 

But Carolina has some stuff they need to work on between now....and the 3 months until college hoops season starts up. I feel the same way about their 1 point "loss" that I felt about their 60 point "win" a few days later. And go ahead and throw my feelings in on the Panthers preseason games, too. MEH. 

My only real concern is this ankle thing that BJ has been dealing with. Not going away as quickly as I'd like. With McAdoo gone - Brice is poised for an absolutely monster year, but he's got to be able to play. 

Posted · Report post

this gave roy a good chance to play the freshmen alot and the backups as well. 

I honestly don't expect that to change the first month of the season, either. Roy's going to play around with the line up and try to get a rotation he likes. So they'll probably start out a little slow and inconsistent. They might lose a game or two that they probably should have won, too. So be prepared for it and be prepared for the idiot dookie and state fans to call up WFNZ crying about da rayuffs and dem fake afrocan amurican studies classes. 

You don't want to be like two ACC teams last year that started out strong only to have their seasons come to a shocking end during tourney time. 

Posted · Report post

Lol ABCer? I'm a duke fan. Under what circumstance would you expect me to pull for UNC? Under what circumstance would you ever pull for Duke? I guess I am an ABCer.

Besides this place is dead and it's just one topic, if that's what it takes to define a hobby for you guys then I suppose a UNC education is par for the course anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted · Report post

Lol ABCer? I'm a duke fan. Under what circumstance would you expect me to pull for UNC? Under what circumstance would you ever pull for Duke? I guess I am an ABCer.

Besides this place is dead and it's just one topic, if that's what it takes to define a hobby for you guys then I suppose a UNC education is par for the course anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

ok...what?