Photo
- - - - -

So how did that Exhibition against Providence (Islands) go UNC?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 BigBoss

BigBoss

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:46 PM

Whoops! :jc:  Luckily, it doesn't count for anything, and isn't quite as embarrassing as Mercer.

#2 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,690 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 17 August 2014 - 05:41 AM

Whoops! :jc: Luckily, it doesn't count for anything, and isn't quite as embarrassing as Mercer.

I can't tell if this is a joke or if you're really talking poo about exhibition basketball.

Sent from my iPhone

#3 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,035 posts
  • LocationEasley, SC

Posted 17 August 2014 - 08:52 AM

exhibition...no biggie.

#4 Third Degree

Third Degree

Bucket of Boat Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 4,830 posts
  • Location704

Posted 17 August 2014 - 11:01 AM

Yeah, like UNC is the only team to lose to Providence (Islands). Other teams do it too. Just look it up!

#5 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,690 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 17 August 2014 - 11:07 AM

Regardless....we are talking about practice. If you have to start threads to talk about scrimmage games then you need a hobby.

Sent from my iPhone

#6 BigBoss

BigBoss

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:48 PM

lol spin cycle in full force.

Edited by BigBoss, 17 August 2014 - 04:48 PM.

#7 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,035 posts
  • LocationEasley, SC

Posted 17 August 2014 - 10:56 PM

this gave roy a good chance to play the freshmen alot and the backups as well. The first team was obviously too much for the other  team.

Edited by heel31ok, 17 August 2014 - 10:56 PM.

#8 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,905 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:24 PM

#9 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:52 PM

Regardless....we are talking about practice. If you have to start threads to talk about scrimmage games then you need a hobby.

Sent from my iPhone

The life of a PATHETIC ABCer. That dude isn't the first person to be guilty of it on this sub. Pretty sad. Especially when the team youre a "fan" of has been on the wrong side of maybe the two biggest college bball upsets ever 2 of the past 3 years. Haha. 

But Carolina has some stuff they need to work on between now....and the 3 months until college hoops season starts up. I feel the same way about their 1 point "loss" that I felt about their 60 point "win" a few days later. And go ahead and throw my feelings in on the Panthers preseason games, too. MEH. 

My only real concern is this ankle thing that BJ has been dealing with. Not going away as quickly as I'd like. With McAdoo gone - Brice is poised for an absolutely monster year, but he's got to be able to play. 

Edited by 4Corners, 19 August 2014 - 04:52 PM.

#10 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:59 PM

this gave roy a good chance to play the freshmen alot and the backups as well. 

I honestly don't expect that to change the first month of the season, either. Roy's going to play around with the line up and try to get a rotation he likes. So they'll probably start out a little slow and inconsistent. They might lose a game or two that they probably should have won, too. So be prepared for it and be prepared for the idiot dookie and state fans to call up WFNZ crying about da rayuffs and dem fake afrocan amurican studies classes. 

You don't want to be like two ACC teams last year that started out strong only to have their seasons come to a shocking end during tourney time. 

#11 BigBoss

BigBoss

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 11:05 PM

Lol ABCer? I'm a duke fan. Under what circumstance would you expect me to pull for UNC? Under what circumstance would you ever pull for Duke? I guess I am an ABCer.

Besides this place is dead and it's just one topic, if that's what it takes to define a hobby for you guys then I suppose a UNC education is par for the course anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

#12 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,035 posts
  • LocationEasley, SC

Posted 02 September 2014 - 07:32 AM

Lol ABCer? I'm a duke fan. Under what circumstance would you expect me to pull for UNC? Under what circumstance would you ever pull for Duke? I guess I am an ABCer.

Besides this place is dead and it's just one topic, if that's what it takes to define a hobby for you guys then I suppose a UNC education is par for the course anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

ok...what?

#13 greghardy'sAK-47

greghardy'sAK-47

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 09:55 AM

how do you lose to a team that barely had enough players to play and all showed up at random in the back of a pickup?

too funny.

Edited by greghardy'sAK-47, 05 September 2014 - 09:57 AM.

#14 heel31ok

heel31ok

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,035 posts
  • LocationEasley, SC

Posted 07 September 2014 - 09:58 PM

how do you lose to a team that barely had enough players to play and all showed up at random in the back of a pickup?

too funny.

it's not about winning as much as getting the new guys and the backups playing time. It is practice.

#15 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,483 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 12:51 PM

it's not about winning as much as getting the new guys and the backups playing time. It is practice.

La Tech got their new guys and backups playing time and they beat the same team.

They're probably the most underrated team in America though. They're a team I would not want to be paired up against in the NCAA tournament this year, if they make it. Unfortunately for them, if they slip up in the conference tournament, they probably won't get an at large bid.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com