Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C47

2014 La Liga Race

71 posts in this topic

18 straight wins.

First back-to-back European champs?

they look great, if course I was thinking the same thing about my boys last year

they look great, if course I was thinking the same thing about my boys last year

As long as we avoid any more major injuries, I think we got a hell of a chance. We can overcome James and Modric out at the moment but we'll need them in January. That said, Isco, Ronaldo, and Benzema are on fire.

Barcelona drops more points to Getafe' and now Real is out in front by four. 

Congratulations to Cristiano Ronaldo on winning his second consecutive and third overall Ballon d'Or.

Feel like this race is gonna go down to the wire. Barcelona is starting to play better it seems. Madrid still the favorites though

I see you, Torres.

Ridiculous. The headers mask it, but Sergio Ramos really is an abysmal CB. Same with Pepe. Out of position all the time. Varane should be in the starting XI and they need to go out and get another CB they can trust game in and game out. Let Ramos play FB and join the attack like he wants to. Congrats to Atleti on dominating RM this year, and good luck against Barcelona. 

Ridiculous. The headers mask it, but Sergio Ramos really is an abysmal CB. Same with Pepe. Out of position all the time. Varane should be in the starting XI and they need to go out and get another CB they can trust game in and game out. Let Ramos play FB and join the attack like he wants to. Congrats to Atleti on dominating RM this year, and good luck against Barcelona. 

Yea. Pepe was really wild and out of position yesterday. I think it's time for RM to move on.

Yea. Pepe was really wild and out of position yesterday. I think it's time for RM to move on.

Yea, I would like to see them go out and get one of the Dortmund CB and move Ramos to FB. Play Varane and Subotic/Hummels in the middle.