Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Panthers - Chiefs Gameday Thread

1,609 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

31 year old with no kids living a great life? Yeah, it is awful how I turned out. Don't worry I'll send you a hyperbole detector for Christmas.

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I know you so well to conclude you turned out good/bad? I think you'll need that detector more than I would.

Posted · Report post

Love that pic of KB following the ball with his eyes, getting ready to catch it with his big mitts/hands.

Posted · Report post

31 year old with no kids living a great life? Yeah, it is awful how I turned out. Don't worry I'll send you a hyperbole detector for Christmas.

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Hey another thread where Panda makes it about himself
4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Hey all. I have an extra club level ticket if anyone wants to go. Free of course. Let me know.

Posted · Report post

What time do the gates open?

I think 2 hours before.

Security wasn't too bad last week. Maybe 5 minutes

Posted · Report post

Hey all. I have an extra club level ticket if anyone wants to go. Free of course. Let me know.

Sent you a pm

Posted · Report post

Picking up new furniture today. Will be nice to watch the game on tonight.  Next week picking up new furniture and a 60" tv for the man cave.  I know, I know...I have my priorities backwards, should have furnished the man cave first.  But in order to get what I wanted downstairs I had to make the wife happy. Playing the long game.  It's a marathon not a sprint.

Happy wife, happy life

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

national anthem will be sung by South Carolina native Delvin Choice of NBC's The Voice. Adam Levine of Maroon Five, Choice's coach, said no one on the planet, the solar system, has a voice like Delvin Choice. "It's of another world," Levine said.

halftime show will be a stunt show by NC-based King BMX, owned and operated by X Games alum, North Carolina's Keith King.
http://kingbmx.com/
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Whomever takes that free ticket from Chaos gets the pleasure of sitting next to me and enjoying my amazing personality after hours of tailgating!

Sent from my SM-G900V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Whomever takes that free ticket from Chaos gets the pleasure of sitting next to me and enjoying my amazing personality after hours of tailgating!

Sent from my SM-G900V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

A/S/L

Sent from my SM-N900P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Benjamin prepping for extra attention... the Panthers are preparing the rookie for added attention that's likely to come from defenses.
"Defensively, we've done some things to put him in situations where he is being jammed, being pressed, being doubled, being rolled to," head coach Ron Rivera said. "He's got to get used to it. He's done pretty well."

http://www.panthers.com/news/article-2/Benjamin-prepping-for-extra-attention/b3622a3e-5e1d-4876-b9f9-b619714c7735

Posted · Report post

[attachment=9432:IMG_20140817_153947.jpg]

On my way from Fayetteville....#keeppounding

1 person likes this