Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rumors the Hornets might be interested in Josh Smith

59 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Josh Smith is literally the opposite of a stretch four. He is a historically bad 3 point shooter, yet he continues to chuck them like he can make them. Contracts aside, I would rather have Marvin than Josh Smith. He fits what we want to do, and isn't a chucker.

Take a look at his stats from last year:

26% 3P% on 3.4 shots per game. 26% is legendarily bad for someone who took 265 three pointers in a season.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Smith is someone that is awesome when playing NBA2k14 but when he's on your team and you have to watch him each game, he drives you crazy.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Good luck trying to get ball movement out of that offense.

Does it not concern you that every place Josh Smith has been the team gets BETTER once he leaves? Detroit included once they can get rid of him.

You can't just brush off "stretch 4" like it's nothing. That's what Clifford wants in his offense and that's not what josh Smith is. Heck im not even sure josh smith knows what he is. Let it go.

How are you not going to get ball movement when you Lance and Smith both are probably better passer than Kemba?

Smith is pretty similar McRob. I'm not sure if McRob is the prototypical stretch 4 too.

Posted · Report post

I typed out a long comparison of Smith and McRoberts, but then my laptop crashed and I lost it. Take a look at their stats and tell me who you think is better. I may retype my comparison after I finish up my last class tonight.

Posted · Report post

Is there a way he could redo his contract?

Not a chance or less than.00000018413%

I remember a few years ago christian lanetter getting a couple million to come out of retirment and complete a trade(didn't even get a number). Money has to be close, nba rules unless a a team has a trade expection......

Posted · Report post

Josh Smith can stay the fuck away 

Posted · Report post

Trade for him!

Posted · Report post

Hell nah...keep him far far away from the hornets.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

Posted · Report post

Keep him far away from Charlotte.

Posted · Report post

Pls God No!

Posted · Report post

Thank God nothing has come of this.