Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avoid North Tryon on the way to Downtown from North Charlotte

67 posts in this topic

Posted

I made an original post to avoid the area because many people use tryon to get to stadium and street was blocked due to shooting of child and 2 police officers. Then I updated the treat with an animal that shot 10 year old girl with a shot gun and then shot 2 police officers but somehow this offends you. I'm glad you see nothing wrong with it.

First off..It has nothing to do with the "carolina panthers". Second If you want to do a traffic report im sure there a charlotte observer forum somewhere you can warn other people of traffic slow downs.Third you posted the a picture of a man calling him a "animal" like your the judge and jury. Not your place for any of that and there is no place for that on this forum.

Posted

Actually it does have to do with the Carolina panthers. 

1 person likes this

Posted

First off..It has nothing to do with the "carolina panthers". Second If you want to do a traffic report im sure there a charlotte observer forum somewhere you can warn other people of traffic slow downs.Third you posted the a picture of a man calling him a "animal" like your the judge and jury. Not your place for any of that and there is no place for that on this forum.

First off... this is Panthers related since many people read this forum before going to see the game, this is not the first time someone is warning somebody to avoid area.  Second, normal human being would not shoot a child with a shot gun.  You can continue to defend that animal because that's exactly what this person is.

2 people like this

Posted

He got 2k posts and he think he's someone.  pppsshhh

Posted

Is that guy the waterboy? if not im afraid it doesn't. If threads like this are cool i want to make a thread about maybe stoping by a local peanut stand on the way home from the panthers game. I mean it's related right?

Posted

He got 2k posts and he think he's someone.  pppsshhh

Maybe I should make more posts like this one and call people animals? that would boost my post count? I'm on here every day I normally only post during draft season so don't let the post count fool you "animal lover".

Posted

I'm sure it's all a misunderstanding.

1 person likes this

Posted

Maybe I should make more posts like this one and call people animals? that would boost my post count? I'm on here every day I normally only post during draft season so don't let the post count fool you "animal lover".

I am animal lover.  I spent 4 years volunteering for animal control.  I know how to tain a wild beast ;)

Posted

I'm sure it's all a misunderstanding.

As a father, this is very disturbing.  You leave your kids at home for a little to run by store and some asshole comes in with a shot gun and starts shooting.

Posted

I am animal lover.  I spent 4 years volunteering for animal control.  I know how to tain a wild beast ;)

Yea i bet you do and how to wear a hood and tie a noose.

Posted

I'm sure it's all a big misunderstanding.

Posted

Yea i bet you do and how to wear a hood and tie a noose.

Nope, we used injections.