Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why *blank* Should Be Cut (Photoshop Challenge)

20 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Ivan the Awesome came up with a thread a couple season ago to pick a player you felt was going to be cut and why. It was a glorious thread and there were plenty of lulz to go around not mention pie/swag. Now while my photoshop talents are lacking I'm sure there are some of you out there that are to the challenge. There is no prize. The only prize is pride, what else can you ask for? 

Also the photoshop title is still held by Catalyst or "Second City Panther" from the first thread.

9080304.jpg

That fuging delivered.

Anyway here are my sad attempts and I'm expecting great things from all of you.

16ishz9.jpg

It always seems like every time Barner gets the ball he gets thrown around like a fuging rag doll or a Super Smash Bros character near 200%. We have a deep RB core as of now especially with Stewart healthy and I like what I've seen out of Darrin Reaves. He doesn't seem to have any noticeable play making abilities and the staff can't trust him to return kicks or punts. I expect him to be in the last week of cuts.

345hkl3.jpg

Oh lawd this fuging guy. While the hair is sweet and I hear he's a good guy I can't see him making the team. He's like Tedd Ginn lite but can't catch. (can't believe I actually said that considering Ginn's hands) I see the team keeping 5 maybe 6 receivers and I'd say as of right now KB, Avant, JCo, Bersin, King and Philly are ahead of him. Perhaps he can show something tonight?

Have at it!

8 people like this

Posted · Report post

That first photoshop thread was glorious.  Went back and reread it not too long ago.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

79719586-duck-bike.jpg

Posted · Report post

jigglypuff lol

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I was going to bring it back this year, but I've been busy. Glad the tradition continues. I'll try to participate as soon as I think of who should be cut. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

11tqwdg.jpg

I hate this bc bell is stepping it up, but dang if it ain't clever. Lmao
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Bring on the Barner.

Posted · Report post

I like this wish I was good at Photoshop! I would do something with Godfrey standing in the middle of nowhere while everyone runs around him.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted · Report post

10576899_10152300607920794_7231089477191

His head is getting a little too big for him. 

lmao I died.

Posted · Report post

10479443_10152302470280794_4765977237120

Underwood....

4 people like this

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments