Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Josh Norman was pulled

Growl    7,708

He wasn't pulled because of his play, but I get that mentioning that wouldn't fit the narrative.

Frankly to pull him for being mouthy is a little silly provided it isnt being detrimental to the team.

• Pie 1

CRA    12,160

He wasn't pulled because of his play, but I get that mentioning that wouldn't fit the narrative.

Frankly to pull him for being mouthy is a little silly provided it isnt being detrimental to the team.

How do you know his whack play wasnt the reason he couldn't keep his emotions in check?

• Pie 1

jtnc    3,667

No one insinuated he did get pulled for his play. Take a class or two in reading comprehension.
  • Pie 1

PandaPancake    8,653

No one insinuated he did get pulled for his play. Take a class or two in reading comprehension.

Nope. We have to jump to every conclusion as fast as we can as many times as we can.

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

• Pie 1

Growl    7,708

How do you know his whack play wasnt the reason he couldn't keep his emotions in check?

this is stupid.

Growl    7,708

leave my mother out of this.

• Pie 4

Ivan The Awesome    7,028

There were some plays he shined, in one other particular one, he almost broke his ankles with the moves the receiver made on him. If the safety wasn't around. He would have scored. Norman didn't catch up at all. 

CRA    12,160

this is stupid.

How so? He sure didn't shut the hell up when Thomas Davis was telling him what an idiot he was on the field

He had a lot of bad plays later on....

It isn't stupid to suggest his poor play had something to do with his emotional issue

• Pie 1