Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Josh Norman was pulled

105 posts in this topic

Posted

Did he go back in??

I thought I saw him in the 4th.

Posted

The huddle see every meaningless little thing.

Posted

What the hell were all these bad plays he made??? The guy has loads of talent and can really help this team if he gets the kinks out, i think its stupid to treat him like he is some kind of first round pick bust. Benjamin actually shoved a player and took us out of field goal range but that was okay seems like. I honestly didnt see many bad plays from him, some of you just dont like the guy period no matter what he does and cant stand the sight of him even stepping on the field. Pitiful...

4 people like this

Posted

The Davis thing was a specific example of what was mentioned in that last post

It bothered Davis. I guess he thinks different than u

good for Thomas.

Posted

good choice. 

Posted

Davis has also gotten on Cam before to if i remember correctly, he has no problem doing it to however.

Posted

The huddle see every meaningless little thing.

The story came from Bill Voth.

Posted

How do you know his whack play wasnt the reason he couldn't keep his emotions in check?

Because he got pulled after he had decent coverage and forced and incomplete pass intended for Bowe.

1 person likes this

Posted

Davis has also gotten on Cam before to if i remember correctly, he has no problem doing it to however.

Apples and oranges.

Davis blasted Norman bc his dumb poo is what often changes a 3 and out into a scoring drive.

The Cam thing is another topic

Posted

Unfortunately, I think Josh is one of those guys that will never put it together mentally.

It's a shame, because the guy could maybe be good if he could get his act together. He hasn't done it yet in spite of the obvious consequences, so he likely never will.

I don't know Josh and he may be a fine person. From a casual observer standpoint though, he seems to be a case of "you can't fix stupid".

2 people like this

Posted

Because he got pulled after he had decent coverage and forced and incomplete pass intended for Bowe.

Riverboat said he yanked him bc whack behavior like his on the field is why we lost to SF.
2 people like this

Posted

Riverboat said he yanked him bc whack behavior like his on the field is why we lost to SF.

I can't believe fans are ignoring the poo he tried today. Norman targeted Alex Smith and wasted time huddling up for the next play because he was too busy talking crap to a receiver (both could've resulted in flags).

1 person likes this