#31 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 41,454 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:05 AM

The huddle see every meaningless little thing.

The story came from Bill Voth.

#32 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,598 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:06 AM

How do you know his whack play wasnt the reason he couldn't keep his emotions in check?

Because he got pulled after he had decent coverage and forced and incomplete pass intended for Bowe.

#33 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,979 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:06 AM

Davis has also gotten on Cam before to if i remember correctly, he has no problem doing it to however.

Apples and oranges.

Davis blasted Norman bc his dumb poo is what often changes a 3 and out into a scoring drive.

The Cam thing is another topic

#34 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:10 AM

Unfortunately, I think Josh is one of those guys that will never put it together mentally.

It's a shame, because the guy could maybe be good if he could get his act together. He hasn't done it yet in spite of the obvious consequences, so he likely never will.

I don't know Josh and he may be a fine person. From a casual observer standpoint though, he seems to be a case of "you can't fix stupid".

Edited by Marguide, 18 August 2014 - 01:22 AM.

#35 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,979 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:10 AM

Because he got pulled after he had decent coverage and forced and incomplete pass intended for Bowe.

Riverboat said he yanked him bc whack behavior like his on the field is why we lost to SF.

#36 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,605 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:15 AM

Riverboat said he yanked him bc whack behavior like his on the field is why we lost to SF.

I can't believe fans are ignoring the poo he tried today. Norman targeted Alex Smith and wasted time huddling up for the next play because he was too busy talking crap to a receiver (both could've resulted in flags).

#37 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 6,222 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:16 AM

Rivera clearly said bc he could not play with composure he was pulled. There was a theme about focus and controlling emotions in the meetings.

Rivera think emotions got the best of himself and the team vs SF last season.

#38 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 5,416 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:16 AM

Apples and oranges.

Davis blasted Norman bc his dumb poo is what often changes a 3 and out into a scoring drive.

The Cam thing is another topic

So i guess we dont see this all the time? Did you see Benjamin shove that one guy and take us out of field goal range? Much worse.

Do you remember this happening in the playoff game last year?? You are raising hell about this in pre season game at that. Davis in the past has took the initiative to get on players if the game was going on or not.

Rivera also seems to have a soft and bad spots for certain players which is something i have never liked anyway.

#39 rscott94

rscott94

• HUDDLER
  • 2,014 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:19 AM

I like that he trash talks but he needs to learn how to control it and use it better. 

#40 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,512 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:21 AM

The huddle see every meaningless little thing.

You CLEARLY didn't see the tweet I embedded in the OP.

#41 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,598 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:21 AM

Yeah I'm aware.

Not sure how a guy gets so pissed after he made a good play though.  Dude must hae been talking about his momma.

#42 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,512 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:22 AM

So i guess we dont see this all the time? Did you see Benjamin shove that one guy and take us out of field goal range? Much worse.
Do you remember this happening in the playoff game last year?? You are raising hell about this in pre season game at that. Davis in the past has took the initiative to get on players if the game was going on or not.

Rivera also seems to have a soft and bad spots for certain players which is something i have never liked anyway.

Benjamin is a rookie, Norman is going into his third season. Huge difference.

#43 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,979 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:24 AM

Not much worse. Same poo.

Difference is one is a rookie and one was from a guy who at this point should know better.

#44 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,605 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 18 August 2014 - 01:02 AM

The fugging difference here is that Norman is NOT a rookie anymore. He's been around for a while now. Sorry, but Josh should know better at this point -- he doesn't.

Edited by Promethean Forerunner, 18 August 2014 - 01:02 AM.

#45 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 5,072 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 01:12 AM

Cut Norman. I can't stand his macho act.

Now, before I get slammed by Huddlers, there's nothing wrong with fiery energy. We definitely need it on defense. However, there's a fugging line between inspiring men/setting the tone and causing costly penalties.

Sorry, this cocky boy still doesn't get it and it's been three years now.

I've been saying cut him since day 1. But nooobody listens to me. You all agree eventually, just takes time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com