• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#46 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,379 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:43 AM

Note: I said at full speed. Hardy doesn't go hard every play of every practice, trust me.

He must have changed because early in his career he ruffled the feathers of veterans for going to hard in practice.

#47 beastson

beastson

Philly Cheese Steak

• HUDDLER
  • 10,422 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:44 AM

I'm going to give you pie because I like Bell and is rooting for him, however it's just the preseason 

#48 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 5,043 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:45 AM

You can notice the weight loss in bell, looks alot better

#49 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

• HUDDLER
  • 4,830 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:49 AM

Bryon Bell is like the IT guy of the Panthers.  He's in a catch-22.  When he has a bad game, everyone is like "OMG he's terrible" IE like when a server goes down and everyone's like "you suck why did this happen now I can't do blah blah blah" then when everything is going fine, people are like "what do you even do here, we don't need you" kinda like when Bell is play well and everyone remembers that bad game he had last year.

#50 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,713 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:53 AM

Bryon Bell is like the IT guy of the Panthers. He's in a catch-22. When he has a bad game, everyone is like "OMG he's terrible" IE like when a server goes down and everyone's like "you suck why did this happen now I can't do blah blah blah" then when everything is going fine, people are like "what do you even do here, we don't need you" kinda like when Bell is play well and everyone remembers that bad game he had last year.

Attached File  ImageUploadedByCarolinaHuddle1408377234.359274.jpg   191.08KB   16 downloads

Matt Ryan wears braided belts.

#51 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,018 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:54 AM

Wow I'm shocked at all these bell supporters, before two preseason games there was only jackofalltrades and me....... now look at the huddle now.

I'm as easily forgettable as a good play from Big Byron it seems T.T

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#52 Lumps

Lumps

Jase is butthurt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,548 posts
  • LocationSouth Charlotte

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:02 AM

Wow I'm shocked at all these bell supporters, before two preseason games there was only jackofalltrades and me....... now look at the huddle now.

When Bell starts playing better, people's opinion of him is going to change. This suprises you? Are you special?

Unlike people who just say players are going to be good before a snap is even taken, to get some sort of stupid 'I told you so' credit, or fade away into no where if their prediction fails, some people like to wait and see a difference before making judgement and any opinion so far is based on what we have already seen, ie. Bell's pas prefermance.

I have more respect for those changing their minds due to seeing facts rather than blind homers who hit or miss yacking about some player and how they 'feel' about them, especially the I told you so crowds, so fuging annoying.

#53 ViaVeritasVita

ViaVeritasVita

For King and Country

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,196 posts
  • LocationLandrum, SC

Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:41 PM

yea i will admit that i was not a Bell fan. i trusted the FO to do what they felt was best for the team. for now, it seems that they did exactly that. i am under no impression that Bell is the answer at LT. nor do i think Chandler will stay at RT. i think after this season, we will beef up the OL. but for now, Bell and Chandler are what we have, and they are playing well enough to keep Cam Newton safe. that is all i care about. 

#54 MV%doe

MV%doe

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:06 PM

When Bell starts playing better, people's opinion of him is going to change. This suprises you? Are you special?

Unlike people who just say players are going to be good before a snap is even taken, to get some sort of stupid 'I told you so' credit, or fade away into no where if their prediction fails, some people like to wait and see a difference before making judgement and any opinion so far is based on what we have already seen, ie. Bell's pas prefermance.

I have more respect for those changing their minds due to seeing facts rather than blind homers who hit or miss yacking about some player and how they 'feel' about them, especially the I told you so crowds, so fuging annoying.

No told you so after two half played preseason games. I just ask the huddle to look at bells whole career. First game as jeff otahs replacement, coming undrafted form a no name school..... his task block clay matthews. At the time clay was labeled as a top three OLB/DE/pass rusher, bell stone clay for a quiet day. He gave the panthers 12 games that year and became the RT starter for years to come, all while playing for the league min(he was among the highest pay in bonuses each years after). But you still had huddlers bitacin about the second round tender and focused on his bad game versus mario, whom makes many other highly ranked OTs look like mud puddles too. He's saved the panthers form otah quitting and played for peanuts while manning the RT. Did he have some terrible games? Yes, but he also bonced back and had more average & a couple great games to balance out.

Edited by MV%doe, 18 August 2014 - 07:08 PM.

#55 PandaPancake

PandaPancake

#FireShula

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,818 posts
  • LocationGreeley, Co

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:08 PM

Huddle meltdown imminent

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#56 WhoAmI?

WhoAmI?

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,020 posts
  • LocationFayetteville, NC

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:19 PM

Why can't we all just be happy that Bell is playing well at LT?

#57 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,889 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:35 PM

Has Bell given up a sack yet this preseason?  I'm being serious, I don't think he has.

#58 drkmay

drkmay

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:39 PM

I trust Gettleman... ppl forget he used to be the head scout for the Giants. His evaluation for talent aint that bad imo

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#59 micnificent28

micnificent28

• HUDDLER
  • 3,113 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:46 PM

I'm just waitng on bell to turn back into a pumpkin. This won't last and then you all will be calling for his head. Were judging him against 2 teams that arent that good really on a limited number of plays. Wait until schemes and blitz that are designed to test him come into effect.

#60 Jimmy

Jimmy

Beer Me

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,504 posts
  • LocationOn A Mother F'ing Boat

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:03 PM

He played well nonetheless

Edited by Jimmy, 18 August 2014 - 11:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com