Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Panthers Along the Sidelines - Chiefs Edition

44 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

1. I thought Melvin played REALLY well form what I saw. 

2. Bene is pretty quick, and went sideline to sideline for a great tackle.

3. Speaking of fast, did anyone see Mario Addison chase down a kick returner on special teams from behind? He is MUCH faster than I would expect.

Posted · Report post

I love the 2014 Panthers!

SUPERBOWL !

Wr a weakness? hahahaha this is the best joke ever ^^

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Nice pics. I really appreciate your efforts.

Go Panthers!

Posted · Report post

Grade A football pron, as always.

Posted · Report post

So my experience on the sideline

It was awesome. 

I think the high (or low)light of the experience was when we were walking under the field goal posts a ball was kicked into the net. At that moment I had to decide what to do. Should I catch it, am I allowed to catch it, should I ignore it?

My over thinking wasted too much time and now my only reaction was to slap it away like I was fighting an 8 year old girl. I think I got about 4 slaps in on it before it hit the ground. I was pretty impressed with my rapid slapping.  I jammed my finger I was slapping at it so hard. Then at my feet I kicked it against the wall and walked off with the swagger of Deebo. Looking back I pry should have caught and signed it and given it away to one of the buxom babes looking for attention in the first row.

And with this post you have stolen all of Jeremy's hard work.  I can't quit laughing.  Wonderful imagery.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Far and away, the oline will determine how far this team goes. So many people have proclaimed that we need the passing game to open up the running attack. I am firmly in the opposite camp

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

From what I remember, the line looked solid in pass protection, especially up the middle.  The biggest problem was when they brought a corner blitz.  Those first couple times, they came off freely.

Posted · Report post

I have lost all hope for Norman at this point. Dude is just not going to get away from his own ego that he is the best in the league when he cant even crack the roster. All players are talented in the NFL but the ones that can be good teammates are the ones that stick when there on the bubble.

Posted · Report post

Pics are awesome. Have posted some pics on twitter and retweeted a thing or 2. Making sure this website and you get all the credit you deserve.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I have lost all hope for Norman at this point.

I have probably been the biggest Norman supporter but even I am starting to waiver.

Headbutts.... in preseason?!?!?!?!?!?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

This post is for my man Avant. He showed out last night and showed that he can ball. The guy shouldn't have ever been put as a number 4 receiver.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app
2 people like this