#16 Red Zone

Red Zone

NOT NEWB

• HUDDLER
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationBryson City, NC

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:47 AM

Nice pics. I really appreciate your efforts.

Go Panthers!

#17 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,492 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:51 AM

Grade A football pron, as always.

#18 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,284 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:36 AM

So my experience on the sideline

It was awesome. 

I think the high (or low)light of the experience was when we were walking under the field goal posts a ball was kicked into the net. At that moment I had to decide what to do. Should I catch it, am I allowed to catch it, should I ignore it?

My over thinking wasted too much time and now my only reaction was to slap it away like I was fighting an 8 year old girl. I think I got about 4 slaps in on it before it hit the ground. I was pretty impressed with my rapid slapping.  I jammed my finger I was slapping at it so hard. Then at my feet I kicked it against the wall and walked off with the swagger of Deebo. Looking back I pry should have caught and signed it and given it away to one of the buxom babes looking for attention in the first row.

And with this post you have stolen all of Jeremy's hard work.  I can't quit laughing.  Wonderful imagery.

#19 twylyght

twylyght

The picture of how I care

• HUDDLER
  • 2,488 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:46 AM

Far and away, the oline will determine how far this team goes. So many people have proclaimed that we need the passing game to open up the running attack. I am firmly in the opposite camp

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#20 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 10,081 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:59 AM

From what I remember, the line looked solid in pass protection, especially up the middle.  The biggest problem was when they brought a corner blitz.  Those first couple times, they came off freely.

#21 Snake

Snake

Im on the Gus Bus

• HUDDLER
  • 12,127 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:01 AM

I have lost all hope for Norman at this point. Dude is just not going to get away from his own ego that he is the best in the league when he cant even crack the roster. All players are talented in the NFL but the ones that can be good teammates are the ones that stick when there on the bubble.

#22 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 2,946 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:13 AM

Pics are awesome. Have posted some pics on twitter and retweeted a thing or 2. Making sure this website and you get all the credit you deserve.

#23 Jeremy Igo

Jeremy Igo

Administrator

• MFCEO
  • 3,469 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:14 AM

I have lost all hope for Norman at this point.

I have probably been the biggest Norman supporter but even I am starting to waiver.

Headbutts.... in preseason?!?!?!?!?!?

#24 Mol3m4n

Mol3m4n

HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,601 posts
  • LocationMitchell, NC

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:20 AM

This post is for my man Avant. He showed out last night and showed that he can ball. The guy shouldn't have ever been put as a number 4 receiver.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#25 FattyFatFat

FattyFatFat

Buddhist Monk

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:25 AM

Fantastic write up and awesome pictures (as always). I was happy to see Cason and Melvin White play really well. Josh Norman made a nice play on (Bowe?) before he went all Josh Norman and TD had to let him know what's up. Is there a smarter pair of linebackers in the league than TD and Luke?

How special could this team be if JStew could stay healthy for 300 carries? Like Jeremy said, he's patient behind the line but has that quick burst through the hole and is built like a Mack truck, so is hard to take down. PLEASE jstew, stay healthy!

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

#26 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,970 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:36 AM

Does anyone know how good KC's O-line is supposed to be? I'm sitting here watching the game again and we are putting pressure on them almost every play. 

#27 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,146 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:51 AM

Does anyone know how good KC's O-line is supposed to be? I'm sitting here watching the game again and we are putting pressure on them almost every play. 

http://www.kcchiefs....4e-34dc68278e92

#28 Beast_3000

Beast_3000

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:26 AM

Great pics as usual Zod.

Cason impressed me... he was all over the field.

Keek was Keek and TD was his normal beast self.

Norman needs to grow up... wtf is he doing going back at TD?

Yeah we need him

Sent from my SM-N900V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#29 Snake

Snake

Im on the Gus Bus

• HUDDLER
  • 12,127 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:30 AM

I have probably been the biggest Norman supporter but even I am starting to waiver.

Headbutts.... in preseason?!?!?!?!?!?

Yea for a team with such good chemistry he is one of the players that sicks out in a bad way. Given KB lost his head as well but he is a rookie and Norman should know better at this point.

#30 carolinashawn

carolinashawn

Pure Awesomeness

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:35 PM

Alexander is suspended for the first 4 games and this was the dress rehearsal so I'd guess Horton played ahead of him so Rivera can get a look at him against starters.

I thought the dress rehearsal was the 3rd preseason game.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers, Kansas City Chiefs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com