Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AJ Klein Catching On

46 posts in this topic

Posted

I thought it was a nice return for a Linebacker.

5 people like this

Posted

Man I hope he wins that starting job. I love his lateral quickness over Blackburn.

6 people like this

Posted

Chase is more stout at the point of attack and has the veteran savvy, but Klein has far more upside and athleticism.

I love this kid.

5 people like this

Posted

Outside of Star this was my favorite pick in last year's draft. He will be a starter very soon for us, and when he does our already great linebacker crew will be even better. Once he has it all figured out he is going to be better than Blackburn and possibly by a wide margin

Posted

Beast!

Posted

He is going to be a special player for us.

1 person likes this

Posted

We made 3 extremely good picks for our defense last year, I mean we got it done on that side of the ball.

Posted

He looked like Kevin Greene running down the field.  If he would have dove it would have completed the picture.

Posted

Have we been gettin' some damn good LB's or what?

Posted

He looked like Kevin Greene running down the field.  If he would have dove it would have completed the picture.

Nah, dude, if he had jumped up as the tackler (Cyrys Gray, I believe) came in low, and allowed dude to fly out of bounds up  under him, he probably would have made it in.  That would have been some athleticism there.  

But I swear for a minute I thought that was Kuechly snagging that ball out of the air and running down the sidelines.  Klein looks like the real deal.