#1 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,010 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 21 August 2014 - 10:55 AM

For the Xbox One....Any questions you guys want to ask? I made the transition not to long ago (two or three weeks ago) from 360 to the one and am enjoying every moment of it. It's not just a gaming console anymore it's an entertainment system. Madden 25 is way better on the one than the 360, as the gameplay feels smoother. And they just threw that together too, so this Madden is UNREAL. I will possibly update this thread with some videos if you have any requests. From the moment you turn on the game for the first time to beating the Seahawks in the NFC Championship (which I absolutely love because I know all my seahawk friends up here will hate that and of course saint, patriot, falcon and buc fans) to every single game play and mode, this game is great. Only bad thing is the lame cover. Probably will print out a custom Panther one.

Anyways any questions let me know and I can answer them and possibly with video.

#2 iamcline

iamcline

Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,741 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 21 August 2014 - 10:56 AM

My question is this, how will you spend your 6 hours of early-access time? :)

#3 Rockahype

Rockahype

• ALL-PRO
  • 123 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:01 AM

Does Brandon Williams have an actual player picture in this game or is he just a black shadow like in Madden 25?

#4 shreddingdefense

shreddingdefense

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:04 AM

How difficult is it on all-madden compared to previous titles?  Do rating still not matter in that setting (90 olinemen getting beat like a drum by 60 rated de/dt)? Do linebackers still superman jump passes?

#5 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,300 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:06 AM

Ratings, Cam, KB, Luke, TD, etc

#6 Eazy-E

Eazy-E

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,292 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:10 AM

Are the Panthers Jerseys still wrong? Numbers and logos being to small. Helmet logo not large enough. Jersey sleeve stripes to skinny. Etc.

Is 90% of every teams roster some generic generated player body and face? Only players I remember with faces were DLo Smitty and Cam.

Are D linemen still faster than Cam? Are O linemen still robotic retards.

Do Dbs still run better routes than WRs? Also are they still able to make insane interceptions and pass deflection without every turning their head or body to look for the ball? (Eyes in the back of their head)

Is online play still the most unrealistic sports experience in video games?

I'm not trying to troll but Madden is always historically bad. Ives been jonesin for a decent Nfl game for almost 10 years now.

#7 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,913 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:12 AM

Ratings, Cam, KB, Luke, TD, etc

Ratings have been out for a while now.  Just google it.

#8 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,512 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:12 AM

Did you play Cam?

#9 iamcline

iamcline

Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,741 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:13 AM

Are the Panthers Jerseys still wrong? Numbers and logos being to small. Helmet logo not large enough. Jersey sleeve stripes to skinny. Etc.

From the screenshots and videos I have seen, they're still jacked up.  Especially Star's jersey.

#10 Donald LaFell

Donald LaFell

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,817 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:14 AM

Can you get pressure with the front 4 or do you need to blitz?

#11 Doyle

Doyle

Headed to the county line

• HUDDLER
  • 6,169 posts
  • LocationRiverboat Rivera

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:14 AM

I just have one last question for you.

If a train left New York at 300 miles per hour, and accelerated speed 15 miles per hour, and traveled a distance of 683 miles, tell me sir: what time would that train reach Chicago?!

#12 shreddingdefense

shreddingdefense

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:16 AM

If you dont mind the outdated graphics and playing on your ps2, xbox, or xbox 360 you can update nfl 2k5.  Whats even more cool is during the half time show and the announcer says "Newton".

#13 Razeyfingers

Razeyfingers

• HUDDLER
  • 3,651 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:17 AM

thats swell, now get a real gaming system and buy a PC. . pshhhhh

#14 Eazy-E

Eazy-E

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,292 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:17 AM

From the screenshots and videos I have seen, they're still jacked up. Especially Star's jersey.

So fuggin sad. How can EA do such a good job on Fifa and always poo the bed when it comes to Madden

#15 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • 2,010 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:19 AM

How difficult is it on all-madden compared to previous titles?  Do rating still not matter in that setting (90 olinemen getting beat like a drum by 60 rated de/dt)? Do linebackers still superman jump passes?

One thing I noticed from the 360 to one version, is that it is a lot harder to pass and you get more INT's in Madden 25 making a setting like All Pro give more of a challenge than usual. Linebackers don't superman jump anymore (so far I have yet to see that) and ratings matter a lot in this setting. I really like the new trench battles they have where you have to press a certain button and spin a certain way, etc. Makes the passing and running game more affected by choices players make

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com