• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

#196 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,397 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:02 PM

Went ahead and got the xbox one madden bundle and im enjoying it so far. I like the new update. KB is up too a 86 catch and his route running is over 70 now. It should have been like this from beginning, definitely need some more speed at the receiver position because that kills in madden. Havent put Hill in the lineup yet, that 68 catch rating scares me but i will try him out later on.

Edited by CPF4LIFE, 06 September 2014 - 12:03 PM.

#197 bdub515

bdub515

• ALL-PRO
  • 164 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:30 PM

I have officially given up on using Carolina online in this game. 0-4 so far, the O-line is so garbage it's ridiculous. Cam has gotten hurt in 2 of the 4 games

#198 CelticCat

CelticCat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 02:26 PM

Are our CB's still shitty. Its really hard to defend the pass with the bunch from last year. Trying to defend Calvin and other great WR's with Munnerlyn was ridiculous. And even if you're in position they drop it. Keek was my best pass defender, that's kinda sad.

Hopefully the new gameplay means we can actually benefit from having a stout DL. It seems almost wasted having highly rated players on the Dline. Is Cam still "oblivious" to pressure BTW. Our Pro Bowl QB gets no respect getting caught by fat ass Dlinemen from behind.

#199 ej28405

ej28405

• HUDDLER
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 02:33 PM

I have officially given up on using Carolina online in this game. 0-4 so far, the O-line is so garbage it's ridiculous. Cam has gotten hurt in 2 of the 4 games

I am 20-12 online using strictly the Panthers. You need to call the right plays. I've found most of my opponents have a really hard time running on our front 7.

Now that Stephen Hill has been added, he is great on deep passes, crossing routes and slants. Olsen is very solid. Most of my plays are out of the strong, iform, and weak formation. I only go shotgun if I'm getting a lot of blitzes or if I want to spread things out.

Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my iPhone 8 using CarolinaHuddle

#200 CARuthless

CARuthless

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay

Posted 06 September 2014 - 03:51 PM

they took away heavy panther wrap. the most broke play of all

#201 Dollar Store Dave

Dollar Store Dave

Formerly Know As Ruff

• HUDDLER
  • 7,482 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 04:15 PM

Is intercepting really that bad? I've read multiple people say it's nigh impossible.

#202 NavyPF4L

NavyPF4L

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationVirginia Beach, VA

Posted 06 September 2014 - 04:20 PM

Is intercepting really that bad? I've read multiple people say it's nigh impossible.

No not even remotely.. I average at least 2 ints a game.. Yes there are drops but a lot of these people are of the thought process that if it hits the defensive player in the hands it should be a automatic pick.. However... If you look at the real nfl.. Most recently GB vs Seatle. There's a reason they are on D and not Offense...  Those catches aren't a given.

#203 Dollar Store Dave

Dollar Store Dave

Formerly Know As Ruff

• HUDDLER
  • 7,482 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 05:06 PM

No not even remotely.. I average at least 2 ints a game.. Yes there are drops but a lot of these people are of the thought process that if it hits the defensive player in the hands it should be a automatic pick.. However... If you look at the real nfl.. Most recently GB vs Seatle. There's a reason they are on D and not Offense... Those catches aren't a given.

Ah, cool. Do you play on All-Pro?

I've also read that sometimes the physics are a little weird, but with the ignite engine, that's still a little expected.

#204 Corymega51

Corymega51

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 05:23 PM

I'm 11 -6 play zone d out of the big dime I get like 3 pics a game

#205 CARuthless

CARuthless

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts
  • LocationTampa Bay

Posted 06 September 2014 - 05:46 PM

Stephen Hill wears 89............thats gotta chage.

#206 NavyPF4L

NavyPF4L

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationVirginia Beach, VA

Posted 06 September 2014 - 05:48 PM

Ah, cool. Do you play on All-Pro?

I've also read that sometimes the physics are a little weird, but with the ignite engine, that's still a little expected.

I play mainly online so yeah its all pro difficulty.

#207 NYPantherFan

NYPantherFan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 12:38 AM

So I've been thinking about this since Cam is plastered all over this game, with the exception of the cover. BUT...

Could the Madden Cure evolved to not just to the cover athlete but to Cam as well since he is featured so much? Take into consideration that the demo came out the day before Cam hurt his ribs.

Maybe just a coincidence...

#208 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,665 posts

Posted 07 September 2014 - 12:53 AM

So I've been thinking about this since Cam is plastered all over this game, with the exception of the cover. BUT...

Could the Madden Cure evolved to not just to the cover athlete but to Cam as well since he is featured so much? Take into consideration that the demo came out the day before Cam hurt his ribs.

Maybe just a coincidence...

How about you Shut your W hore mouth

Edited by Irv, 07 September 2014 - 12:54 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com