Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Out of market Huddlers - how are you watching the Panthes games this year?

111 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Stream online mostly, though that's a dicey proposition at best. Watch a lot of RedZone though, and Scott Hanson is the man.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I had to watch the Panthers when they 1-15 while I was living in Philly. I had to fight just to get one TV turned to them. It was always the smallest one in the worst location that never got any waitress service. Pretty sure the TV was black and white, too. That season was the most I've ever consistently drank on Sundays. 

oie_METfS5NgVOAu_zps65f625a5.gif

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

Im in Cali and I do Sunday Ticket. Might do Game Pass this year. Gotta see my team.

Posted · Report post

Streaming online with poo quality or head to BWW.

Probably this, but gonna try to call DirecTV and bitch and moan about them offering Sunday Ticket free to new customers to see if they'll cut me some type of deal on it.

Posted · Report post

not much choice but to do streams or sports bars.  My weird schedule with the new tv job leaves much of Sunday out unless we do a (for me) afternoon game, so that'll be fun.  Going in to work at 5 am, watching football until at least 7 pm...no god damn wonder I'm pissed off all the time.

Posted · Report post

THE GOLDEN SUNDAY TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!

golden-ticket-lrg.png

Posted · Report post

Sunday ticket. First year, can't wait.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Apparently this year you can get Sunday ticket without directtv. Just need an address where directtv isn't offered.

Posted · Report post

I've had DirectTV since I bought my house in Raleigh. I had the ticket first few years but realized it was a waste since I always watched the Panthers.

Now I'm moving to an apt in Sac-Town... which of course doesn't allow Direct TV... but it is in midtown so at least for the first year I'll just walk to the bar. I am guessing it won't be too crowded since it will be at 10am. 

Posted · Report post

Sunday Ticket at home in Cali. Used to go to the sports bar but the wife got sick of having to come pick me up at 1:00 in the afternoon on a Sunday because I was piss drunk. Now I get piss drunk at home and she makes me breakfast burritos and Bloody Mary's.

I'm just living the dream.

8 people like this

Posted · Report post

If you post a link to an illegal steam I will ban you for weeks.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

NFL Game Pass. I should become a scout. I can watch every game in the NFL if I so choose.