Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave needs to be watching the wavier wire closely.

57 posts in this topic

Posted

So we should have paid them more even though they were some of the worst in the league? If we are going to be near the last in the league in passing we should at least save some money. We might even use some of that money to keep the young talent we do have.

Should have found a way, knowing Cam was coming off of surgery, to at least sign one for some sort of continuity. 

Of course, the point very well could be moot since Cam can't throw if he isn't upright.

Posted

I don't care who we bring in. I just want someone to challenge bell. They may not beat him out but he needs to be challenged. The guy is just not that good. I don't care how the team and media spin it he just doesn't have what it takes to be a starting tackle on either side in this league in my opinion. Leting potential upgrades like sentrel henderson in the 7th round be ignored for tyler gaffney was terrible to watch. I love what Gman did in the first...i questioned the Kony pick but understood it,loved the trai pick but beyond that we should have attempted some to get some kind of offensive Tackle. 

Posted

People need a scapegoat and they love to blame Bell. Newsflash, Byron held his own against one of the better DE/Lbs in the game. Believe it or not, but the LT will give up some sacks. Bell may not be the best tackle out there, but he is not as terrible as you people make him out to be.

2 people like this

Posted

Should have found a way, knowing Cam was coming off of surgery, to at least sign one for some sort of continuity.

Of course, the point very well could be moot since Cam can't throw if he isn't upright.

Continuity of what? Being one of the worst in the league?

Posted

Bell's performance tonight was not starting LT material. And he is too comfortable with knowing that nobody can replace him. Hideous run blocking and getting bulled rush is not the way to repeat a 12-4 season.

Not starting LT material?! I take it you missed the clip of his training camp speech they showed tonight.

Posted

Not starting LT material?! I take it you missed the clip of his training camp speech they showed tonight.

I can give hype speeches too. Does that make me a LT?

Posted

The situation in the secondary is dire, so we'll be watching the wire. The o-line will probably be shaky as per usual with Cam's Panthers.

Posted

Hey I've heard of his name before! He's better than Bell!

3 people like this

Posted

The only player I think could fit the criteria of "will possibly get cut" AND "a pretty damn good player" is Roos from Tennessee, just because of all the depth they have and after just drafting Lewan. 

Posted

Superj is banned for 2 days for annoying me

You. I like you.

1 person likes this

Posted

Shut your ***** mouth

2 people like this