Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Dave needs to be watching the wavier wire closely.

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#16 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,993 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:10 PM

Jammal Brown has been out of the NFL since 2011.

Jared Gaither was so lazy he got dumped a year into a four year contract, is a noted locker room cancer, and has been out of football for over a year.

Max Starks actually graded worse than Byron Bell and is fighting to keep his career alive.

Wow, the fact that these are your answers tells me all I need to know about how little you know about football.

Dude shutup all of them ALL OF THEM ARE BETTER THAN fuging BELL

#17 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,868 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:10 PM

The team needs reliable depth on the OL whichever way you spin it.

One guy behind both starters at OT isnt going to cut it.

#18 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,266 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:12 PM

Dude shutup all of them ALL OF THEM ARE BETTER THAN fuging BELL

I'd point out how retarded you are but you do such a damn good job of it yourself that I'll leave it to the expert.

#19 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,993 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:13 PM

I'd point out how retarded you are but you do such a damn good job of it yourself that I'll leave it to the expert.

Wussup then dude?

#20 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,266 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:13 PM

The team needs reliable depth on the OL whichever way you spin it.

One guy behind both starters at OT isnt going to cut it.

That I strongly agree with, our backups might eventually be good but they are rawer than SuperJ's vadge right now.

#21 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,735 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:14 PM

The SuperJ stupidity never fails.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#22 bigdog10

bigdog10

• HUDDLER
  • 2,405 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:22 PM

For those worried about the secondary, I think you are dead wrong. McDermott is a good enough coach to hide the deficiencies in our secondary with blitzes and an attacking front four.

Shula is not a good enough coordinator to game plan around a line that absolutely sucks. Byron Bell will be this teams downfall this year, mark my words.

I'm honestly scared that he will get Cam killed from his blindside.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Edited by bigdog10, 22 August 2014 - 10:22 PM.

#23 shelbypanther

shelbypanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:23 PM

You expect the dumbass who let all four top WR's from last season just walk out the door and away from your franchise QB to do anything competent in regards to the rest of the team?  He is fuging Hurney in tight coaches shorts pulled up to his man boobs.

#24 AU-panther

AU-panther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:41 PM

You expect the dumbass who let all four top WR's from last season just walk out the door and away from your franchise QB to do anything competent in regards to the rest of the team? He is fuging Hurney in tight coaches shorts pulled up to his man boobs.

So we should have paid them more even though they were some of the worst in the league? If we are going to be near the last in the league in passing we should at least save some money. We might even use some of that money to keep the young talent we do have.

#25 shelbypanther

shelbypanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:47 PM

So we should have paid them more even though they were some of the worst in the league? If we are going to be near the last in the league in passing we should at least save some money. We might even use some of that money to keep the young talent we do have.

Should have found a way, knowing Cam was coming off of surgery, to at least sign one for some sort of continuity. 

Of course, the point very well could be moot since Cam can't throw if he isn't upright.

#26 micnificent28

micnificent28

• HUDDLER
  • 3,062 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:54 PM

I don't care who we bring in. I just want someone to challenge bell. They may not beat him out but he needs to be challenged. The guy is just not that good. I don't care how the team and media spin it he just doesn't have what it takes to be a starting tackle on either side in this league in my opinion. Leting potential upgrades like sentrel henderson in the 7th round be ignored for tyler gaffney was terrible to watch. I love what Gman did in the first...i questioned the Kony pick but understood it,loved the trai pick but beyond that we should have attempted some to get some kind of offensive Tackle. 

#27 Lemory

Lemory

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • LocationRivera's Doghouse

Posted 22 August 2014 - 11:03 PM

People need a scapegoat and they love to blame Bell. Newsflash, Byron held his own against one of the better DE/Lbs in the game. Believe it or not, but the LT will give up some sacks. Bell may not be the best tackle out there, but he is not as terrible as you people make him out to be.

#28 AU-panther

AU-panther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 11:03 PM

Should have found a way, knowing Cam was coming off of surgery, to at least sign one for some sort of continuity.

Of course, the point very well could be moot since Cam can't throw if he isn't upright.

Continuity of what? Being one of the worst in the league?

#29 CharlottePanther

CharlottePanther

HUDDLER

• Stop Making Threads...
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 11:11 PM

Bell's performance tonight was not starting LT material. And he is too comfortable with knowing that nobody can replace him. Hideous run blocking and getting bulled rush is not the way to repeat a 12-4 season.

Not starting LT material?! I take it you missed the clip of his training camp speech they showed tonight.

#30 WhoAmI?

WhoAmI?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  • LocationFayetteville, NC

Posted 22 August 2014 - 11:20 PM

Not starting LT material?! I take it you missed the clip of his training camp speech they showed tonight.

I can give hype speeches too. Does that make me a LT?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com