Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dear New England, Thank You

81 posts in this topic

Posted

Seen you say it before and always thought it.  A bad loss in the preseason is a good thing.

2 people like this

Posted

At the end of the day I take home their womenz and do filthy things. We also won the last game that mattered. We will be fine come week 1.

Nice... You went back home with more than one??

oof-2.gif?w=650&h=365

Posted

Nice... You went back home with more than one??

oof-2.gif?w=650&h=365

I plead the 5th.
2 people like this

Posted

Also, did anyone else feel like they were really trying to prove a point by throwing to Lafell so often?  I feel like they were going out of their way trying to get him catches often forcing the ball into coverage.

I got caught watching the game from a Boston telecast and it was humorous to watch possibly the most homer point of views I've ever witnessed from broadcasters, and everyone involved...

They continuously tried to pump up Brandon LaFell after each target that bounced off his head...  

1 person likes this

Posted

But did Rivera not say that they would treat Chiefs game as their third preseason game because of the short turnaround against New England?

Yes he did.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted

In a game that doesn't matter to you, when it is 3rd and short, do you run a QB sneak risking injury to your aging franchise QB or do you let your fullback get some practice at short yardage?

Bill's answer.....

Panthers-Pats-24.jpg

This says, better than anything, that 'no game plan/no revenge' = lying out my ass. 

Posted

Yes he did.

And Greg Olsen said so this week on the radio as well.

1 person likes this

Posted

And Greg Olsen said so this week on the radio as well.

yup

But don't tell the rest of the NFCS. They think we completely tanked under pressure in our dress rehearsal.

Posted

I plead the 5th.

vtVhCq1.png

5 people like this

Posted

I would love to know what Bill was really thinking when that 3rd down pass bounced right off LaFell's numbers. As he knew the Panthers bench at that exact moment had a collective "that's why he's no longer here" thought.

My conspiracy theory: when Brady went out for Mallet, he must of lobbied to Bill that they really wanted the win and went back in.

Posted

I didn't watch the game but I knew Bill wanted to send a message against us for last year. He's the type to hold a grudge for several decades.