#76 tfbgoat

tfbgoat

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 07:29 PM

Best answer this post please.

It was blatantly obvious what was going on and what was on BBs mind. TB was playing against 3rd stringers at one point. Out defense curbed poo when all our starters minus CJ were out there.

Most rational post about all of this. Zero sacks against Brady is common, but we applied great pressure(which is what you have to do) when our first string was out there ie tom was throwing balls in the dirt.

This was personal for BB and any patriots fan who says different is just being a homer.

and keek v brady reminded me of ray lewis vs brady. keek won this matchup though it was short lived. which is simply amazing considering his age. I noticed Keek on the sideline screaming at teammates about what Brady was doing. i got goosebumps because barring injury keek may go down as the greatest ever mentally and i firmly believe that.

you hit the nail.  totally didn't think of ray lewis, but yeah kuechly reminds me of ray lewis.     kuechly is the next great QB of the defense from my eyes.  i don't know kuechly in detail. is he a leader of man?  does he live football like how singletary or ray lewis lived football?  i don't really  know much about him outside of what i see on the football field(which is greatness), but IMO, this kid will be one of the top 5-6 face of the nfl.   

#77 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,206 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 23 August 2014 - 07:35 PM

you hit the nail.  totally didn't think of ray lewis, but yeah kuechly reminds me of ray lewis.     kuechly is the next great QB of the defense from my eyes.  i don't know kuechly in detail. is he a leader of man?  does he live football like how singletary or ray lewis lived football?  i don't really  know much about him outside of what i see on the football field(which is greatness), but IMO, this kid will be one of the top 5-6 face of the nfl.   

He's obsessed with football. Every indication from coaches and teammates is that he basically has no life away from the field.

Don't let the stories surrounding Cam fool you, he's just as fanatical. Every offseason he comes to the stadium and continues his routine of watching film and preparing for teams even if his season is over all the way through Super Bowl week. He says he does it because as long as football is being played his season is not over.

#78 tfbgoat

tfbgoat

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:13 PM

He's obsessed with football. Every indication from coaches and teammates is that he basically has no life away from the field.

Don't let the stories surrounding Cam fool you, he's just as fanatical. Every offseason he comes to the stadium and continues his routine of watching film and preparing for teams even if his season is over all the way through Super Bowl week. He says he does it because as long as football is being played his season is not over.

glad to hear both young studs are footballaholics.   i kinda figured kuechly to be a footballholic.  but didn't really think cam was one too.  

yes, it's unfortunate, but my perception does get altered a bit because of what media is feeding me. media has a way of making somebody and then totally jumps ship to another one.  BSPN really is an evil.  lol.  

2 years ago when cam was  sorta struggling, they jumped to RGIII bandwagon and never looked back.  and right now media definitely crowned andrew luck to be the next great one - which is probably a right decision.  i think luck will be great, but it almost seems like media is already anointing luck to be peyton/brady level.  i was listening to this radio show guy, colin cowherd - he believes Luck is better and bigger aaron rodgers - but he thinks Cam is just a hype.  

Cam is equally talented and even more gifted physically. and if he really does study football like peyton/brady, then why not cam?  and now that cam has a legit #1 guy in benjamin, i'm very curious to see how his game will develop. maybe next year is the cam's 'coming out year' since benjamin will have some rookie growing pains.

#79 greghardy'sAK-47

greghardy'sAK-47

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 10:04 PM

cam will be playing next week.  rivera doesn't want to start off slow.

#80 PantherPride5

PantherPride5

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 12:02 AM

but when the game mattered last year we had em like...

BvsF1WoCIAEoOYg.jpg

#81 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,043 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 07:25 AM

Good timing for a wake up call, thanks NE.

Sent from my SM-N900V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com