Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Other Team's Cuts

181 posts in this topic

Posted

Good question.Thought I heard somewhere we had about 5 million to play with but I could be way off.Any one have an idea?

Posted

Our first three games are the Bucs, Lions, and Steelers. Do we bring in a player to learn about their offense?

1 person likes this

Posted

Which begs the question cap wise are we in a position to offer anyone a decent contract?

We're at the point where guys don't get decent contracts. They get 1 year, non-guaranteed deals.

Posted

I would love to bring in Wilson for pennies just to see if he could have something left under Rivera. Can't really hurt considering how bad our safeties are.

Posted

I'm somewhat hoping Bills cut TJ Graham.. he would solve that need for a burner WR

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Posted

Is there a link that keeps cuts current? I am going to look, but it would be great to link it in the first post.

KFFL, Rotoworld and Redzone are good sites.

If you like Twitter, follow Aaron Wilson, Ian Rapoport and Adam Schefter.

1 person likes this

Posted

Wilson says the Falcons re-signed Eric Weems.

Posted

except for SuperJ, Alice, AceBoogie and CharlottePanther... can we keep their faces firmly planted in the mud? pweeeeeze?

I don't even know you

2 people like this

Posted

Wilson says the Falcons re-signed Eric Weems.

I thought they did that about five days ago?

Posted

For those that haven't realized our safety situation yet: Harper, Tre, and possibly Lester look to be going to IR. Russell, Jones, and DeCoud look to be our only healthy players. At the moment we are looking at a Russell/Jones and DeCoud starting safety duo.

Posted

I thought they did that about five days ago?

Cut by the Bears five days ago (I think). Falcons picking him up was two days ago but I hadn't seen it anywhere till now.

1 person likes this

Posted

For those that haven't realized our safety situation yet: Harper, Tre, and possibly Lester look to be going to IR. Russell, Jones, and DeCoud look to be our only healthy players. At the moment we are looking at a Russell/Jones and DeCoud starting safety duo.

yep moving Godfrey to corner was a great idea

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app