#1 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,454 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:34 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

We are going to miss Steve Smith this year, he brought toughness to our offense that we don't have right now. Nobody on our offense is a get in your face type of guy. Say what you want about the guy but he brought fire to this team. He would easily be the #2 WR if he was still here and it ain't even close.

Tiquan Underwood might not make the team, Cotchery has been a no show, and Avant is well Avant. Letting go of Steve will haunt Dave for years to come. We still need him. fug the flack I'm going to get for this and no I'm not letting poo go. It pains me to see how much talent he has left and the fact that we're paying him to wear purple and black. End rant.

#2 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,365 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:38 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

Can we not have this fugging thread or the "Steve Smith update" thread every fugging week?

#3 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,365 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:40 PM

I mean, I love him, but he isn't a Panther. Put these threads in the NFL forum or stfu about him.

#4 Jeremy Igo

Jeremy Igo

Administrator

• MFCEO
  • 1,961 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:42 PM

Sigh.

Sent from Carolina Huddle App for Android.

#5 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,454 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:43 PM

I mean, I love him, but he isn't a Panther. Put these threads in the NFL forum or stfu about him.

Why? it's panthers related. Our Wrs suck, and he doesn't we need him.

#6 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,454 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:44 PM

Sigh.

Sent from Carolina Huddle App for Android.

You're in denial Mr. Igo. You can't honestly say this offense isn't better with Steve Smith Sr, on our roster.

#7 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,365 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:47 PM

Why? it's panthers related. Our Wrs suck, and he doesn't we need him.

He is a Raven. This is Baltimore related. You want to talk Steve Smith go to the Ravens board.

#8 TheAmericanDream

TheAmericanDream

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationTriad

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:47 PM

It's time to move on. Don't bring up the past. It's done,let's move on and cheer on the guys who are here.

#9 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,454 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:49 PM

He is a Raven. This is Baltimore related. You want to talk Steve Smith go to the Ravens board.

That's like going to have a beer with the guy who's fuging your hot ex, I'll pass

#10 WhoAmI?

WhoAmI?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  • LocationFayetteville, NC

I don't know, Kelvin looks like he has a little inner Steve Smith in him in terms of feistiness.

#11 thomas96

thomas96

DIZZY

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,884 posts

We are going to miss Steve Smith this year, he brought toughness to our offense that we don't have right now. Nobody on our offense is a get in your face type of guy. Say what you want about the guy but he brought fire to this team. He would easily be the #2 WR if he was still here and it ain't even close.

Tiquan Underwood might not make the team, Cotchery has been a no show, and Avant is well Avant. Letting go of Steve will haunt Dave for years to come. We still need him. fug the flack I'm going to get for this and no I'm not letting poo go. It pains me to see how much talent he has left and the fact that we're paying him to wear purple and black. End rant.

Yes we will miss him this year, but it was the move we had to make to be successful in the long run. Keeping him this year would've picked up his absurd cap numbers the next two years and it was not worth it to have him for just one year. You don't seem to realize that and that's why people here are completely sick of you and your poo. Just fuging drop it. What happened happened, and nothing will change it.

#12 Lemory

Lemory

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,297 posts
  • LocationRivera's Doghouse

Speaking of guys that are no longer on the team, I miss Mike Mitchell.

#13 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,514 posts
  • LocationILM

A WHOLE PIE!

Thr offense won't miss 89 as much as AceBoogie will.

#14 Jeremy Igo

Jeremy Igo

Administrator

• MFCEO
  • 1,961 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:51 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

You're in denial Mr. Igo. You can't honestly say this offense isn't better with Steve Smith Sr, on our roster.

Ever see a dog chase it's own tail until it vomits?

#15 JJman

JJman

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,451 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:51 PM

I can honestly say I wish we still had Steve Smith.

But I cannot honestly say our offense is worse this year then last. I love Smitty to death and am still mad at Gman for cutting him when he only planned on staying one more season, however he was declining fast and was part of a WR core that was slightly below average at best.

We all had emotional attachments to Smith as he was arguably the Panthers first superstar, and all of us regardless what age witnessed him grow and become one of the NFL best receivers in the past decade. And this has caused us to get the idea he was still that superstar who was a legit number 1 when in reality he wasn't. Not anymore.

Our Wrs sucked last year and honestly there's not much room for decline which is why I believe so many people Nationally are overreacting. At least that's my opinion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com