#136 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,602 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 12 October 2014 - 01:36 PM

Have you been watching Sammie Coats today?

He's been beyond awful today. Dropped one inthe endzone he should've had imo and he let up on another deep ball that was very catchable.

My final straw was on the Nick Marshall INT with 3 minutes left in the 4th. He must of known the play wasn't going his way and he ran his route at about 1/8 speed. Literally 0 effort.

Like matthais said, he is still trying to recover from that knee injury. He did have a 68 yarder called back on a bs pi call, but he just does possess that same explosion right now. Plus he lost his awareness and would have had a td but went out first and caught it. I would look for him to be there in 2nd or 3rd round.

#137 *FreeFua*

*FreeFua*

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,413 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg Manitoba Canada

Posted 12 October 2014 - 01:38 PM

Like matthais said, he is still trying to recover from that knee injury. He did have a 68 yarder called back on a bs pi call, but he just does possess that same explosion right now. Plus he lost his awareness and would have had a td but went out first and caught it. I would look for him to be there in 2nd or 3rd round.

Yeah I saw him get lost in the back of the endzone. Didnt see the big play I was flipping through other games. Just wasnt as impressed as I was hoping to be. But yah he's still wearing a pretty big brace on his knee

#138 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,602 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 12 October 2014 - 08:21 PM

Yeah I saw him get lost in the back of the endzone. Didnt see the big play I was flipping through other games. Just wasnt as impressed as I was hoping to be. But yah he's still wearing a pretty big brace on his knee

did you see him last week?

#139 *FreeFua*

*FreeFua*

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 4,413 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg Manitoba Canada

Posted 12 October 2014 - 08:24 PM

did you see him last week?

Just his TD.

He look pretty good? I like his size, NFL body already.

Again lots of options in this draft for a number 2 WR. Not many #1's but definitely some 2's

#140 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,602 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 12 October 2014 - 09:26 PM

Just his TD.

He look pretty good? I like his size, NFL body already.

Again lots of options in this draft for a number 2 WR. Not many #1's but definitely some 2's

yeah i agree. would be perfect here. big body, that can block with great athleticism and deep speed.

#141 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 3,828 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 06:09 AM

Coates plays in a gimmick kind of offense.  He would be much more impressive in the big leagues.  Marshall isn't really an NFL kind of QB, and his best attribute is throwing those "go get it" type balls.  Coates is a first round talent who could fall due to his companion Williams.  Personally, I would take Coates over Williams as the best receiver on Auburn, at least talent wise.

Edited by Matthias, 13 October 2014 - 06:10 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com