Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bucs looking at Incognito, traded for Mankins

119 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

funny how character issues are overlooked when the guy plays a position of need.

--------------------------------------
Matt Ryan wears braided belts.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Steve Smith was a headache that was permissible until he wasn't a #1 WR anymore.

Incognito isn't that good.

Given the nature of the issues that he's had, I don't think I could support it even if he were 'Steve Smith' good, but he's not.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Yeah, let's bring in a bigot who everyone around the league pretty much hates.

Yeah keep him far away from this team.

Posted · Report post

Incognito isn't that good.

Given the nature of the issues that he's had, I don't think I could support it even if he were 'Steve Smith' good, but he's not.

Posted · Report post

Agree
We are the good guys

Posted · Report post

No way would Jerry Richardson allow a piece of cow dung like Incognito to be on the Panthers.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Here's the shirt design I was considering for Tampa. I should have pulled the trigger....

[attachment=9554:TAMPA_Takeover1.pdf]

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'd take him. Can he block?

I've been saying this for months because he would be dirt cheap

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

This guy is the antithesis of everything Richardson has advocated over the years.

If Incognito were brought in for a tryout, it would indicate the team was no longer concerned about a player's character.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

he's always been overrated and more popular or at least well known (but definitely not well liked) than good at what he does. he's got name recognition which is why some clamour for him.

and before anyone says probowler...i'll refer back to my comment about him being more well known than talented and i have believed for years that name recognition is the key to getting a probowl selection. talent is secondary to that and has been for many years.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Why would any team want that fat racist bully? 

Posted · Report post

he's always been overrated and more popular or at least well known (but definitely not well liked) than good at what he does. he's got name recognition which is why some clamour for him.

and before anyone says probowler...i'll refer back to my comment about him being more well known than talented and i have believed for years that name recognition is the key to getting a probowl selection. talent is secondary to that and has been for many years.

All true.

That plus people think 'mean streak' equals good OL. Bad attitude does not necessarily equate to being a good blocker.

(probably the same people who think yelling and screaming makes a guy a good coach)
2 people like this