• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

Bucs looking at Incognito, traded for Mankins

We probably couldn't afford to fit Mankins under the cap, plus we need help at OT far more than we do at OG and no one trades a decent OT for scraps, even if they are on the decline.

They essentially traded away our equivalent of Tre Boston and Ed Dickson for Logan Mankins. I'd do that in a heartbeat even if Boston was healthy. 

I saw some Pat fan post Mankins was responsible for conceding 11 sacks last year. That seems high to me but maybe old Bill knows a thing or two.

Can anyone confirm that?

I saw some Pat fan post Mankins was responsible for conceding 11 sacks last year. That seems high to me but maybe old Bill knows a thing or two.

Can anyone confirm that?

I don't think NE would be willing to ship him off if he was still an elite OG.  He's at that age where a lot of guys start falling off rapidly.  Father Time is undefeated.

The Patriots cleared close to 20 million in cap space over the next 3 years, got a draft pick, and a player that might be able to contribute in an area of need. I would do that in a heartbeat.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Carolina-Chuck10

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts