Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poll of NFL players: Raiders, Bills, Browns the least desirable teams

11 posts in this topic

Posted

according to an NFL Nation Confidential survey posed to 100-plus players on the following question:

"The only way I'd play for [team name] is if they doubled my salary." Of the 82 players who answered...

23 percent named the Raiders

19 percent: Buffalo Bills

16 percent: Cleveland Browns

9 percent: Jacksonville Jaguars

6 percent: Green Bay Packers

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=11405668&wjb=

Posted

I made a player on madden and I could start on the raiders and I forgot the other bad team I thought I could get the raiders to the promise land and it's the worse mistake of my life

Posted

I wonder why the Fudge Packers are on the list.  Must be because they play outside in the middle of the fugging winter.

Posted

Kind of surprised to see the Jags. I'd love to live in Jacksonville. 

Posted

This list isn't exactly scientific.  You can say it's all about winning for a team like Jacksonville and Buffalo and Cleveland.  But, what about Green Bay, what about many of the other teams?

It kind of sucks being the only NY team.  In NY you have high as hell taxes.  Jacksonville you have no taxes.  But, Jacksonville is still in Florida.

Posted

jags.gif

Posted

The Browns not being the worst is surprising.

Posted

This list isn't exactly scientific. You can say it's all about winning for a team like Jacksonville and Buffalo and Cleveland. But, what about Green Bay, what about many of the other teams?

It kind of sucks being the only NY team. In NY you have high as hell taxes. Jacksonville you have no taxes. But, Jacksonville is still in Florida.

Green Bay is cold as balls.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

This list isn't exactly scientific. You can say it's all about winning for a team like Jacksonville and Buffalo and Cleveland. But, what about Green Bay, what about many of the other teams?

It kind of sucks being the only NY team. In NY you have high as hell taxes. Jacksonville you have no taxes. But, Jacksonville is still in Florida.

Don't forget, the only nightlife in Buffalo is an Applebee's and the chicks look like Waffle House short-order cooks. You also have the rusted out abandoned buildings on the west side of town and the only car dealerships sell used Buick LeSabers and rusted out El Caminos. However, you can find a nice set of used tires to put on your rust bucket on almost any corner and gas is $8 per gallon.

But hey the summers are great!

--------------------------------------

Matt Ryan wears braided belts.

3 people like this

Posted

Don't forget, the only nightlife in Buffalo is an Applebee's and the chicks look like Waffle House short-order cooks. You also have the rusted out abandoned buildings on the west side of town and the only car dealerships sell used Buick LeSabers and rusted out El Caminos. However, you can find a nice set of used tires to put on your rust bucket on almost any corner and gas is $8 per gallon.

But hey the summers are great!

Hi

when will ya be here? We will keep a Molson on ice for you!

Posted

when will ya be here? We will keep a Molson on ice for you!

My last customer in Buffalo was acquired by an Italian company 6 months ago. So the only reason I'll be in Buffalo going forward is to land and rent a car because it's cheaper than flying directly into Toronto.