• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CelibatePimp

Pete Prisco presents the 5-11 2014 Panthers!

He has our defense giving up 28.4ppg.      Last season - a 28.4ppg defense would have been the 4th worst in the NFL.

Yeah it is ridiculous. There is absolutely nothing that would point to the defense tanking like that.

By his prediction we will lose every road game and only wins 5 of 8 at home.  Who has a top defense and loses every game on the road???? If he had said we win half our road games and 5 of 8 at home at least you could say that was conceivable.  I could see 9-7 as a possible outcome.

I sure hope that these "experts" aren't right. I don't want them getting any credibility at our expense. Wow them steelers and Vikings are much improved, smh. We are 0-8 on the road. Get the blank out of here with that nonsense. That alone tells me it's bs. We will not go 0-8 on the road. We will win at least 3 on the road. We will at least win at Tampa, Atlanta and Minnesota. This is ridiculous. Ur about to be made to look stupid Pete.

Pete Prisco thinks the Panthers defense is garbage. Then again you have to to think the Panthers go 5-11.

If Prisco were to actually play out just the Panthers D versus the other teams, he would have to give the Panthers a winning record since he believes the Panthers will put up points against those truly sorry red zone defenses that riddle our schedule.

Panthers offense was worse off last season than it is this season and we played better defensive teams last season. Panthers scored 20 or more in 11 of 16 games. Prisco has the Panthers scoring 20 or more in 6 of 16 games. This just proves journalists suck at math, probabilities, statistics, patterns, and logic. 

Predicting a full season of scores before a single game has been played...

I'm sure there are activities more useless than that, but I can't think of one right now.