Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dex

Gameday Menu

Dex    12,226

Holy poo totally forgot we had a game today! Not decided on what I'm having yet but I will update. Lets here it gentlemen and don't forget PICS ARE ENCOURAGED!

Sapper    1,298

Brats with kraut and mustard (onions are possible) Some kind of flash fried side (Onion Rings will probably win out, but I'm craving calamari)

cookinbrak    2,288

Made a giant meatloaf last night (because of the meatloaf thread), so I'm having meatloaf hoagies, cheese sticks, and fried pickles.

WilmyWood    1,032

It's my father-in-law's 60th birthday, so my wife is making her world renowned Mexican Extravaganza.  i'm pitching in a bit with some Mexican street corn.

SCP    30,419

I won a VIP experience at BofA stadium tonight through the PSL Privileges program so my game day menu is awesomeness with a side of fug ya!

--------------------------------------

Matt Ryan wears braided belts.

SCP    30,419

Made a giant meatloaf last night (because of the meatloaf thread), so I'm having meatloaf hoagies, cheese sticks, and fried pickles.

Wait, there is a meatloaf thread?

--------------------------------------

Matt Ryan wears braided belts.

Guest Irv   
Guest Irv

Dry aged t-bone steak medium rare with sauteed onions and mushrooms a baked potato with a cup of steamed garlic seasoned brocholli and a large glass of sam adams imperial stout.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    TKRBrownstone