Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bucs OC Tedford might not be ready for opener against Panthers

19 posts in this topic

Posted

They'll be ready. This is the NFL not Pop Warner

2 people like this

Posted

Why would you happy about this guy having a surgical procedure and having to possibly miss the game?

6 people like this

Posted

Panthers might still lose since we play like the jets in week one for some reason every year

Posted

A few days ago I had this game as a loss but the stars seem to be aligning for us. All of our core players are healthy with perfect timing, their OC out now (btw its worth noting the QB coach will be calling the plays and hes 34 yrs old, a year younger than their starting QB). I just dont see us dropping 4 straight opening games. I feel very very good about this game

Posted

I hope we stomp dem asses, but not because of this. Get well soon, Bucs OC. 

Posted

Why would you happy about this guy having a surgical procedure and having to possibly miss the game?

He didn't say he was happy about the surgery, but if the guy has to miss a game, what Panther fan wouldn't be happy it's this one?

1 person likes this

Posted

I clicked on the link hoping his name was Ted Tedford

3 people like this

Posted

I'd rather face an OC whose tendencies are known through film study. Facing Tedford or the QB coach will pose a problem because we may not know what to expect. Same poo happened to us the first time we faced Schianno.

--------------------------------------

Matt Ryan wears braided belts.

3 people like this

Posted

No matter who is calling the plays, we have to get to the QB.  If we let them chuck it 50 yards downfield to their 6'5 receivers we could be in trouble.

1 person likes this

Posted

No matter who is calling the plays, we have to get to the QB.  If we let them chuck it 50 yards downfield to their 6'5 receivers we could be in trouble.

That shouldn't be hard considering that their Oline isn't much better than ours.

I just hope CJ is healthy, he's the real key to the game IMO

1 person likes this

Posted

this is "Riverboat Ron's" first season opener...............Tampon Bay Bucingqueers better look the f*ck out.