Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ESPN reporter says his opinion is that Vick...

107 posts in this topic

Posted

$100 to anyone who wants to bet against me that Vick doesn't end up a Panther...

Wait...which one do you think is going to happen?

Posted

Obvious answer would be Matt or Josh. I don't see it happening though, nor do I wish it would.

LOL I didn't even think of them because I don't think of Butkus as a QB but you're right, that's probably what it would be.

Posted

Wait...which one do you think is going to happen?

edited, thanks.. :)

I know Vick will NOT be a Panther...

Posted

Please God, make it stop.

Posted

edited, thanks.. :)

I know Vick will NOT be a Panther...

20-1 odds maybe. With a different owner maybe.

Still would be fun as heck

Posted

getting free money on a sure bet is fun as heck... I agree..

Just waiting for everyone to put up or shut up.. :)

Posted

The reality of this, and it scares the hell out of me, is that with Kemoeatu going down and being placed on the IR we have the finances available to make some kind of move. With Steve Smith likely to miss the entire preseason and who knows how long into the regular season, we need a pure playmaker in the worst way.

Richardson is a man of high character. And he believes in second chances. If he can be convinced that this man is for real trying to turn his life around, then he'll have no problem giving him a hand up.

The idea of his versatility and potentially being able to play in a lot of different situations gives him value. And that's the truth, regardless of what some here would have you believe.

Hope Richardson has the ability to forgive and forget which is in his religious charcter and gives Vick a second chance because from a business stand point its a no brainer. If you take a chance and give Pep 17 mil why cant he take a chance and give Vick a shot. The upside would be huge. He is a game changer and game breaker. The possibilities are endless and if jake goes on a three interception rampage at least we'll have someone that we can put in the game. I hated when we played against him because he was damn good.... think this would be a nice addition to the team trying to get to the superbowl...

Posted

getting free money on a sure bet is fun as heck... I agree..

Just waiting for everyone to put up or shut up.. :)

You act like we have any control whether Vick signs with us or not....its not like this has been a particularly exciting training camp (besides injuries). There is not that much else going on in Panther land right now. Now, I agree it is pretty ludicrous and I sure as hell wouldnt bet you, but really, who gives a poo?

Posted

MV7 coming here would put this team in the national spotlight and upgrade our QB position. 2 things I dont think the FO has any desire for. At the end of the day, pride does more harm than good, and its our pride that is our biggest roadblock to putting together a consistent winner.

Posted

uh huh...

Posted

During the time period where Vick is free to sign with any team, you may feel a slight sting. That's pride fuging with you. fug pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps.

Posted

During the time period where Vick is free to sign with any team, you may feel a slight sting. That's pride f**king with you. f**k pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps.

I bet Marcellous Wallace could play some DT....