Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

adallastiger

ESPN reporter says his opinion is that Vick...

107 posts in this topic

Dick Butkus

So i can't say Dick Butkus?

Well I can say Dick Butkus but I can't say Mike Dick Butkus?

V I C K!!!

The reality of this, and it scares the hell out of me, is that with Kemoeatu going down and being placed on the IR we have the finances available to make some kind of move.

It was my understanding that players on injured reserve counted against the cap. After all, if that weren't the case, I have to think (hope) the Panthers would be looking to spend that newfound cap money on a replacement for Kemo.

warning, bypassing the filter opens you up to more intersting means of punishment for mentioning that idiot's name.

I just wanna trap people so I can delete 'em. Haven't deleted someone since Panthro...too bad he whined enough to get it back up.

THAT'SWHATSHESAID.

Does the punishment have anything to do with a ginger and badger?

a badger in a ginger?

The reality of this, and it scares the hell out of me,
no need to fear what isn't going to happen...feel free to have an ulcer, though.
is that with Kemoeatu going down and being placed on the IR we have the finances available to make some kind of move.
no we don't. that isn't the way it works. we don't have extra cash because we have a player on IR. if we did that money should be spent on a DT....we lost a big one, we need a big one.
With Steve Smith likely to miss the entire preseason and who knows how long into the regular season, we need a pure playmaker in the worst way.
it's only a frikkin bruise on his shoulder. he wasn't even wearing the sling today. he isn't going to miss regualr season and we have more playmakers than smith...if you haven't noticed. that playbook is just now starting to open up and we have players that the coaches feel good about.

Richardson is a man of high character. And he believes in second chances. If he can be convinced that this man is for real trying to turn his life around, then he'll have no problem giving him a hand up.
yes...richardson is a great man and might feel that vick deserves a second chance but his troubles and character problems went far beyond the dog fighting. it was only a matter of time before we got into big trouble. he was on borrowed time. he might deserve a chance somewhere...somewhere else.

The idea of his versatility and potentially being able to play in a lot of different situations gives him value. And that's the truth, regardless of what some here would have you believe.
he has talent. the negatives of what he brings heavily outweighs they negative. that is what needs to be believed and why it won't happen.