Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers at Bucs - Quick Hits

68 posts in this topic

Posted

No poo Sherlock...that's called zone coverage! But to put Davis 1 on 1 with VJax...yeah, gimme that all day!

What can I say? You got me there. Davis doesn't stand a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted

Really?... How many games did he play that season!? DLo is far worse at pass protection. And it's not even close.

Agreed, dunno what our man has been smoking. 

2bdcd8da-6374-4f39-80e5-d4c23ee4fa89.jpg

Since i'm the one smoking have a look for yourselves..........

https://www.profootb...-running-backs/

2 people like this

Posted

Since i'm the one smoking have a look for yourselves..........

https://www.profootb...-running-backs/

Everything I thought I knew has been a lie.

1 person likes this

Posted

Everything I thought I knew has been a lie.

lol same here man, i like stew besides the contract but i just wanted to bust the myth

1 person likes this

Posted

"Step forward Jonathan Stewart, who may have been the most elusive back over the past three years, but is, statistically speaking, the worst in pass protection. On 182 situations the Panthers have asked him to stay in, he’s given up six sacks, five hits, and 14 hurries to give him the lowest rating of all backs by some distance."

lol I stand corrected. Feel free to crack that egg on my face.

Posted

"Step forward Jonathan Stewart, who may have been the most elusive back over the past three years, but is, statistically speaking, the worst in pass protection. On 182 situations the Panthers have asked him to stay in, he’s given up six sacks, five hits, and 14 hurries to give him the lowest rating of all backs by some distance."

lol I stand corrected. Feel free to crack that egg on my face.

lol it's not about that man, just wanted to shed some light.....it's been a big myth around here

Posted

I love TD, but dear god we are gonna have some serious issues if we're asking TD to cover Vincent Jackson one on one.  Josh McCown's eyes will light up with glee.

2 people like this

Posted

one highlight block doesn't prove jack,pff had him as one of the worst pass blockers in 2012 I believe maybe 11

Really?... How many games did he play that season!? DLo is far worse at pass protection. And it's not even close.

The study by PFF was over a 3 year period.

Stew has a few highlight blocks so everyone thinks he's good at it. Unfortunately, he missed a lot of assignments as well. That said, he may have improved since then, so we will have to see how he does this year.

Posted

I don't know where the hell people are getting the idea that TD is gonna man up on VJax

1 person likes this

Posted

The study by PFF was over a 3 year period.

Stew has a few highlight blocks so everyone thinks he's good at it. Unfortunately, he missed a lot of assignments as well. That said, he may have improved since then, so we will have to see how he does this year.

meant to give you credit for that, your the one who opened my eyes to the situation

Posted

I don't know where the hell people are getting the idea that TD is gonna man up on VJax

Must be the koolaid up there making people delusional!

Posted

Must be the koolaid up there making people delusional!

It's delicious blue tastes like 12-4. How does your red 4-12 taste?

But in all seriousness Panthers and TB are like minded teams. We are defense first the "shield" so to speak. I prefer that style to falcons and saints Offense first crap.