Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers at Bucs - Quick Hits

68 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

31-13

27-6

Hmmmm, I see numbers. Numbers, numbers, numbers...hmmmm. What could those numbers be? Maybe those are numbers to stuff that happened last year. Oh...thats right! You're trying to show me what happened LAST YEAR. Ok, I get it! 

16-10

27-21

See...I can write numbers too!!! Wait...those are old numbers too! So what you're telling me is not to dwell in the past and the previous year doesn't mean S.H.I.T.!!!!

Posted · Report post

I hear Ronde Barber is going to be in the booth for this game. Maybe he can tell us all what it was like getting turf planted by that Jstew stiff arm?

Posted · Report post

Or Dante Wesley destroying Sammie Slaughter.

Or the blocked Extra Point by Kris Jenkins in 2003

Posted · Report post

Yes. Mike Evans who is a huge Fast WR, a healthy Dough Martin and logan mankins is an immediate upgrade

And they have Revis!

Oh no they don't, and neither the first round pick that turned into Sheldon Richardson...

Posted · Report post

I hear Ronde Barber is going to be in the booth for this game. Maybe he can tell us all what it was like getting turf planted by that Jstew stiff arm?

stewartstiffarm.gif

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I call BS!  No way in hell did they sellout this game!  If so then 60% of the stadium is Panthers fans.

Posted · Report post

Tell those Buccaneers girls to get some morals!

Morals...that's one way to describe it

Posted · Report post

4. Obligatory Tampa Bay Cheerleaders Picture

Panthers-Bucs-5~0.jpg

Regarding those cheerleaders http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2014/09/05/raiderettes_lawsuit_the_team_will_pay_1_25_million_and_increase_cheerleaders.html

Cheerleaders for the Bengals, Bills, Jets, and Buccaneers—all of whom filed similar suits against their teams after Lacy took on the Raiders—have reason to be encouraged by the Raiders’ payout and policy shifts.