Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You rock Byron!

70 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Lets hope he can rock some DEs too.

Posted · Report post

I doubt Byron is even better than most backups.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I doubt Byron is even better than most backups.

I know Bell bashing is popular, but don't be a party pooper in a cheerleading thread.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

I'm pulling for you Byron.  I have faith.  The guy keeps getting better and better.  Jordan Gross talked very highly of him last year and I really think he's going to prove a lot of people wrong.

Although I do think it'll be something like he'll play 2 perfect games and then in the third game he gives up a sack everyone will be saying, "See, I told you he sucked".  People love to bring up the times he got beat but not how often he excelled and held the position down.  We went 12-4 last year and he was a part of the that team.  Give the guy some credit.

9 people like this

Posted · Report post

I know Bell bashing is popular, but don't be a party pooper in a cheerleading thread.

I don't know that it's actually as much bashing as it is telling the truth. He's not good. At all.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Posted · Report post

tumblr_mdig480KYF1qz4yoao1_500.gif

5 people like this

Posted · Report post

I don't know that it's actually as much bashing as it is telling the truth. He's not good. At all.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

And you missed my point. Completely.

Posted · Report post

Heres an idea.. give byron a freakin chance at LT in the regular season.

Yall Must be premature in the bedroom as well.

Ted Ginn and mike mitchell "sucked" september 3, too.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Because me trying out for the Panthers makes Byron better? fuging illogical bs. He's still a 2nd or 3rd stringer talent on any other team regardless what I do.

as illogical as bitching about our starting LT over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over