Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Huddle Tailgate Sponsor T-Shirt Designs

14 posts in this topic

Posted

About a week or two ago, I was asked by Riot and Boo to come up with some designs for the Huddle Tailgate Sponsor shirts. After I few ideas being thrown around and some designs created we finally have a finished design... But I'll let that be revealed by Boo and Riot in the Tailgate Sponsor Thread.

This thread is to share the designs that were created but didn't make the finally roster. Hope you guys enjoy!

ch_ts_shirt1_by_eastcoastsurfer12-d7xsce

ch_ts_shirt2_by_eastcoastsurfer12-d7xscf

ch_ts_shirt4_by_eastcoastsurfer12-d7xsch

1 person likes this

Posted

How much are these?? Also, would you get a discount if you purchased all 3? I would jump all over these if they were on Clearance!

MeowX3... Those look BAD-Fugging-Ass... I think Jeremy needs your talent for the Huddle Store.. 

Posted

First one or third one id be more than happy with either....dang re read those would have been dope! cant wait to see what was decided on

Posted

How much are they?? Also, would you get a discount if you purchased all 3?

MeowX3... Those look BAD-Fugging-Ass... I think Jeremy needs your talent for the Huddle Store..

Sadly, these were the shirt designs that were not the final product. Let's call them concept art for now lol. The shirt that you can own and wear with Huddle Pride will be available to anyone who sponsors the Huddle Tailgate (if the sponsorship level you donate has a shirt in the package).

BOOM! Huddle iPhone app.

Posted

First one or third one id be more than happy with either....dang re read those would have been dope! cant wait to see what was decided on

I know... Meow has an awesome talent if these designs were the REJECTS...

2 people like this

Posted

Please please please do a CH beanie. PLEASE.

Posted

Oooo oooo ooooooo.... and if possible with that cuddly fleece on the inside.... So cozy! 

Posted

I'm not the one getting the made, just the designs. I would be taking to the guy who made the CH Hats about a beanie

BOOM! Huddle iPhone app.

1 person likes this

Posted

Oooo oooo ooooooo.... and if possible with that cuddly fleece on the inside.... So cozy! 

No just a regular beanie. Not the long ones that you fold over. A normal black fuging beanie with CH on it.

1 person likes this

Posted

I know... Meow has an awesome talent if these designs were the REJECTS...

yeah forreal man...sadly anything that incorporates solo cups or a beer pong reference tends to grab my attention, combined with the Panthers=total meltdown

Posted

yeah forreal man...sadly anything that incorporates solo cups or a beer pong reference tends to grab my attention, combined with the Panthers=total meltdown

Exactly.... I wish I could find re-usable Solo Cups in that color. That would definitely be my new go to beverage cup year round.

1 person likes this

Posted

No just a regular beanie. Not the long ones that you fold over. A normal black fuging beanie with CH on it.

post-13225-0-40675300-1409766152_thumb.j

post-13225-0-40675300-1409766152_thumb.j

1 person likes this