Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KristenisHot

Panthers totally in Vick mix

71 posts in this topic

they can be happy without posting the same crap over and over.. they can be happy in their little madden world where Vick might actually be good.. they can be happy all they want, but for those who are so adamant about it, pony up the dough.. or else quit making 25408230293 threads on the same topic.

I'm just sayin... :)

:lol:

There are way too many threads on the topic. As long as Fox is our coach I don't think you'll ever get a clear answer (no) and you'll never see the $, sorry bleys:biggrin:

:lol:

There are way too many threads on the topic. As long as Fox is our coach I don't think you'll ever get a clear answer (no) and you'll never see the $, sorry bleys:biggrin:

all good, since you spoke up I guess I wouldn't see the money.. but for those who really think he's coming, all I'm saying is: pony up the dough. I love free cash... and a sure bet to gain it. :)

To be a little serious for a moment. Why is the Dog Killer our best chance to win a Superbowl? How many did he win in Atlanta? You can say that about exactly 3 QBs in the league right now, Brady, Roethlisberger and P. Manning. DK, not so much.

Would it be wrong of me to post "Kristen's" facebook page?

Vick makes us a better team, and that's all I care about. Come on down Mike!

Would it be wrong of me to post "Kristen's" facebook page?

I'm not here to judge.

Vick makes us a better team, and that's all I care about. Come on down Mike!

How? He won't be a QB. We already have better running backs. And then there is the money. Just gonna go out to the tree and pluck some?

Please don't encourage them.

sigh

How? He won't be a QB. We already have better running backs. And then there is the money. Just gonna go out to the tree and pluck some?

If he did play QB, he is better than McCown and Moore, and would be way better insurance if Jake goes on one of his INT rampages or gets injured. He took a pretty terrible Falcons team to the playoffs, he is proven.