Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KristenisHot

Panthers totally in Vick mix

71 posts in this topic

Now I see why you are in the red...

Yeah, because of a certain piece of crap Bears fan here.

But, It's obvious Vick makes us a better team. Get it done Richardson!

While I always enjoy seeing your plethora of ever-changing Hayden pictures Jangler, she looks pretty flat-chested in the one you have on your sig, and that doesn't really mesh well with the rest of the women on these forums. Can we have a more enhanced version soon? Please and thank you. :)

If he did play QB, he is better than McCown and Moore, and would be way better insurance if Jake goes on one of his INT rampages or gets injured. He took a pretty terrible Falcons team to the playoffs, he is proven.

He did make them a better team but his personal baggage started to become to much for the team owner and the team to handle so I can understand why many here would say NO.

After doing time I would hope he would have gained an appreciation for what his role was and everything he's had materially. It's all gone now and he should relish the opportunity to even be a back up QB in the NFL.

I'm of the opinion that someone that electric will do well anywhere he goes and that's all I got say about that!

*OFFICIAL STOP THE VICK THREADS UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS FAN CLUB MEMBER*

Stop the madness!

He did make them a better team but his personal baggage started to become to much for the team owner and the team to handle so I can understand why many here would say NO.

After doing time I would hope he would have gained an appreciation for what his role was and everything he's had materially. It's all gone now and he should relish the opportunity to even be a back up QB in the NFL.

I'm of the opinion that someone that electric will do well anywhere he goes and that's all I got say about that!

*OFFICIAL STOP THE VICK THREADS UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS FAN CLUB MEMBER*

Stop the madness!

I agree, he could make a team better. But that team is not the Panthers.

Yeah, because of a certain piece of crap Bears fan here.

But, It's obvious Vick makes us a better team. Get it done Richardson!

For the record it wasn't me.

That's kinda harsh.

Would it be wrong of me to post "Kristen's" facebook page?

Post it.

To be a little serious for a moment. Why is the Dog Killer our best chance to win a Superbowl? How many did he win in Atlanta? You can say that about exactly 3 QBs in the league right now, Brady, Roethlisberger and P. Manning. DK, not so much.
Don't forget E Manning on that list of elite QB's!

There's a bunch of idiots at work that are getting excited over the possibility of the Panthers signing Vick.I keep telling them the Panthers are to strapped for cash and their needs aren't the QB position but DT and backup O-line!Bunch of Jake haters!

There's a bunch of idiots at work that are getting excited over the possibility of the Panthers signing Vick.I keep telling them the Panthers are to strapped for cash and their needs aren't the QB position but DT and backup O-line!Bunch of Jake haters!

Not all the Jake haters want Vick.

I want a new QB here very badly, Vick is not that QB for reasons mentioned 100 times already.

• Topics

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    black-n-blue

1. 1
    2. 2
      SCP
      SCP
    3. 3
    4. 4