Photo
- - - - -

Pat Yasinksa can kiss my ass.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#1 John Fox

John Fox

it is what it is

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 03:41 PM

I don't care how you spell his last name, dude is such a fuging idiot.

Not one thing on his about how the Panthers can lock up the # 1 seed in the NFC. What does he talk about? Matt Ryan? Are you fuging kidding me? He didn't do poo yesterday. Guy has been jacking off to the Falcons all year. fug him. :frown2:

#2 PanthersFanNY

PanthersFanNY

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 03:42 PM

ESPN loves Matt Ryan, simple as that. Get used to it.

#3 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,583 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 03:45 PM

and it will get worse.

Expect Atlanta to get ALOT of press next season.

#4 GotSwag?

GotSwag?

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 03:47 PM

Funny how the Falcons get a lot of press for football but never got much in baseball..

#5 SpartanPanther89

SpartanPanther89

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 03:47 PM

Hell ya! I cant stand that jackass!

#6 PantherPearly

PantherPearly

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 03:51 PM

Gotta look at the positives here. First of all the Panthers are gonna get a dick load of attention, especially if we make a deep run in the playoffs. Second I think everyone finally realizes that the Saints suck ass crack, so they will get no attention. Where as the Falcons at least deserve the attention their getting.

Dont get me wrong I hate all the other South teams but Atlanta is definitely my least hated now.

#7 Tar Heel Blues

Tar Heel Blues

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 03:58 PM

Falcons are a huge story. You'd like to talk about the team that is hot and making a run for the playoffs, but what is the story in Carolina? We've been good in the past, average in our down years and our playoff run this year is not entirely unexpected. The biggest story is Jake Delhomme coming back from Tommy John surgury, but he isn't exactly having a dream season. Second biggest story would be the emergence of DeAngelo Williams, and he is getting the publicity you'd expect from that.

Atlanta simply is the bigger story. It started with Vick, Atlanta hit rock bottom last year, drafted a guy no one thought would succeed (at least in his first season) and now he's playing like a Pro Bowler and has his team in position to win a playoff berth. Plus it's a quarterback: the most glamourous position on the field. Atlanta's turnaround is a much better story than our improvement. Just get over it.

#8 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,390 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 04:06 PM

lack of respect drives the team.

we should be loving it! i know we think they deserve some more but the stuff that gets written about them belittling their efforts or the things that don't get written about them....those are the things that get them fired up.

#9 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,730 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 04:15 PM

the media LOVES a rags-to-riches type of nfl story.

right now we're bitching about the attention given to the saints the last few years, and now the upcoming attention that will be given to the falcons. we were that team in 2003. we were also that team for the next couple years, notably in 2005 and 06. If you recall, in 2006 everyone was calling a Panthers-Dolphins superbowl; we blew up. After a while the media realizes it's gone overboard with its predictions, and finds a new story to cover.

The saints won't be such a big deal next year; they've lost the charm they had in 06. atlanta will be a darling the rest of the year and in '09 as well.

that said, i could care less what they say about anyone, as long as they're talking about the Panthers as the '08 superbowl champs. :sifone:

#10 bryn10

bryn10

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 04:21 PM

I usually think he is pretty well centered and often gives us alot of props

#11 SpartanPanther89

SpartanPanther89

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 05:53 PM

I usually think he is pretty well centered and often gives us alot of props

What the hell r u talkin about!?! He's never given the panthers any credit!

#12 PantherBrew

PantherBrew

Educated White Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,072 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 05:56 PM

Falcons are a huge story. You'd like to talk about the team that is hot and making a run for the playoffs, but what is the story in Carolina? We've been good in the past, average in our down years and our playoff run this year is not entirely unexpected. The biggest story is Jake Delhomme coming back from Tommy John surgury, but he isn't exactly having a dream season. Second biggest story would be the emergence of DeAngelo Williams, and he is getting the publicity you'd expect from that.

Atlanta simply is the bigger story. It started with Vick, Atlanta hit rock bottom last year, drafted a guy no one thought would succeed (at least in his first season) and now he's playing like a Pro Bowler and has his team in position to win a playoff berth. Plus it's a quarterback: the most glamourous position on the field. Atlanta's turnaround is a much better story than our improvement. Just get over it.

Well said.

#13 GRWatcher

GRWatcher

visiting from Kepler-186f

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,073 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 07:13 PM

I never liked Patty when he was with the Observer and I don't like him now. At least now that he's with ESPN I'm not faced with his articles every day.

I don't do ESPN.

#14 Ncstatefan

Ncstatefan

GO PACK!!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 07:27 PM

Who cares what he says, it's all settled on the field.

#15 HGG

HGG

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 07:49 PM

Lose the last two, and they might not even be in the playoffs.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com