Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers Tailgate @ Giants Stadium ?

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hey all! You've got 2 Panther fans here that are making the trip up - was wondering if there were any others that wanted to get together for a tailgate?

Strength in numbers, right??? :D

Posted · Report post

I was gonna post the same thing, I need to know where to tailgate.

Posted · Report post

I will be there with a bunch of Giant fans but I would be happy to find some Panther fans to hang out with!

You do know you have to have a parking pass to tailgate near the stadium, right? There's a lot of construction in the vicinity. I don't know the specifics of where parking and when I will get to the Meadowlands but as soon as I get that worked out - I will let y'all know!

Posted · Report post

I should be there with a buddy of mine as well. I'd love to have a tailgate to go to and I'd be happy to contribute.

Posted · Report post

I understand the NY fans are as bad as Philly and Oakland, they spit, throw and treat you like poo. Good luck!!

Posted · Report post

I will be there and wil lbe tailgating with Giants fans, but it is also not true at all that Giant fans are worse than Eagle fans. I dont know bout Raiders cause I have never been to that stadium, but there is no one wore than Eagle fans. I hate them all. There hands down the worst in sports.

Posted · Report post

bump.