• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carl Spackler

Dale Jr. Wins At Martinsville!

It's his fourth win of the NASCAR Sprint Cup season and his first ever at Martinsville. Congrats, Dale Jr.! He ran a perfect race and made the winning pass on Tony Stewart with four laps to go. I was actually watching it from Martinsville's infield, yesterday, so I had an awesome view of everything as it happened. 

Go ahead and post random soccer pics if you like, I don't care one bit. This was an awesome sporting event to experience and I wanted to share my enjoyment with those on the Huddle.

dale-earnhardt-jr-nascar-goody-850x560.j

I could care less about the points, gimmicks, the chase, blah, blah, blah.

BUT, Martinsville is the only track left where there is competitive racing.  Fenders and bumpers looked like a demolition derby at the end.  The rest of the tracks have screwed the pooch.  And that goes for the boring racing at Bristol too

I cant stand the new chase format, I havent watched the last 3 races and actually, havent watched a full race in a looong time. NASCAR is going downhill fast. Way to go Dale Jr!!!!!!!

A little too late for the season.  So he couldnt handle the pressure of the chase. 

More like his right-front tire and his shifter couldn't handle the pressure. He kicked your guy's ass Sunday :cam:

I guess they will change the chase format again next year to get him a little closer to the championship

Hey, I like Jr., it's just around 75% of his fans and that bow-tie on the front of his ride that I don't care for

Hey, I like Jr., it's just around 75% of his fans and that bow-tie on the front of his ride that I don't care for

Ford had better give Logano everything forever because he is their main (and only) asset for the long-term future.

Brian France Jr. now wants to kill himself because if it wouldn't have been for some bullshit shenanigans Dale would be locked in to the final race that determines the champion.

Ford had better give Logano everything forever because he is their main (and only) asset for the long-term future.

There is this driver that's way better than him...his name is Brad Keslowski

There is this driver that's way better than him...his name is Brad Keslowski

I was thinking the same thing when I read that post.

I was thinking the same thing when I read that post.

I would unquestionably, if I were a car owner, pick Logano over Keselowski.