Photo
- - - - -

I Never Saw this Coming...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#11 RockyTopVol

RockyTopVol

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:08 PM

The verdict is in. He'll have to miss one game, and pay back the money from his recruiting trips taken when he was a sophomore in high school.
UT is appealing.
I'm not really that heart-broken if he has to miss the Western Kentucky on 9/5/09. We won't need him to win that one, and at least he won't get hurt in a throw-away game.

#12 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:37 PM

Kansas St was always in the mix, but the reason he choose Miami was because the Coaches pretty much lied to him about something with playing time or the position he played (something like that) He hates it there now, because of the deception the Coaches are now starting to show. I remember watching signing day and ESPN even said that sources close to Brown were his two schools in the lead were Carolina and Miami.

He fell in love with John Blake, and a lot of "experts" thought he was leaning Carolina, because of Blake. I was very disappointed to see that he choose Miami. Also, I heard a rumor saying the Bryce would rather play for Miami with their rich tradition of running backs

I'm talking about Bryce. He was never going to go to Miami.

#13 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 20 August 2009 - 04:42 PM

I'm talking about Bryce. He was never going to go to Miami.

yeah the more I read about him, it makes it weird that he even committed to them in the first place