Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lets not get ahead of ourselves here...

22 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Giants are pissed off and we suck balls on the road this year.

Posted · Report post

With that being said... is it sunday yet. :)

Posted · Report post

I agree 100%. This game really worries me. I only watched the first half of the giants game lastnight, but from what I saw that defense is scary. if vincent isnt healthy, I have a feeling Delhomme is going to running for his life.

GO PANTHERS!

Posted · Report post

The Meadowlands will be tough. I won't feel that bad if we lose. I just hope it's a blow out if we do. None of that field goal as time expires bullshit. A big loss will be motivation to the team; and we ARE an emotional team, that's just how we win.

Posted · Report post

These cats are tough enough, they can smell it, there hungry, they want it. they will take it, and they damn sure deserve it... GO CATS GO

Posted · Report post

Yes Coach, I agree. But have faith in your team! They can pull through! If the Eagles can do it, the Panthers sure as hell can!

Posted · Report post

Win the Giants game. Then, with home field advantage, play the starters for the first half only against the Saints. No injuries, keep the rust off, bust the playoffs wide open!!

Posted · Report post

Gotta keep things in perspective. We suck on the road this year and the Giants are due for a win.

Posted · Report post

All the more reason to lock up home field advantage with a win. Then we won't have a chance to "suck on the road" anymore this season where it really counts ---playoffs.

Posted · Report post

It's gonna be a difficult game...I really don't want it to come down to a game @ New Orleans...we've had to do it before and remember how that came out?

..albeit, we are a much better team than that 8-8 team...(7-9?)

Posted · Report post

While I would love us to win this game, with our history we lose the first meeting against a team, then smack that same team in the postseason.

Two that come to mind, chicago 05, and Philadelphia in 03.

If we do win this weekend, I hope we can win again in the postseason.

Posted · Report post

While I would love us to win this game, with our history we lose the first meeting against a team, then smack that same team in the postseason.

Two that come to mind, chicago 05, and Philadelphia in 03.

If we do win this weekend, I hope we can win again in the postseason.

1. See also, Dallas '03.

2. Cute dogs... well the Schauzer at least.

3. The Giants have lost two in a row now and they could either come out pissed off and aiming to make a statement or worried and questioning their confidence. If Jacobs is out again, I think they would be leaning toward the latter.