• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harris Aballah

University of Kentucky Wildcats

shirt_landscape_zpsnlxmhfnn.jpg

Lol... His only accomplishment in life is beating UK.....once. No wonder his Jurassic ass got denied the HOF. Just like Cleveland Brown fans. Will be celebrating this 1 win all the way to the grave.

Lol...change the record. This one's played out!

you're the one who brought up accomplishments.  what exactly are Calipari's accomplishments?  He has had entire seasons and tourney runs vacated.  That's what.  What makes you think anything will be different this time?  He's a cheater and a douche.  UK knew that when they hired him, and so do you.

Pretty douchey giving power to the players and getting them to the NBA and paid thus fulfilling and catapulting their dreams. Also the 4 final 4s in 5 years, 1 title, HOF, 1st round draft picks...

Side note, the ncaa clearing house cleared Derrick Rose to play in the preseason, Jay Bilas even said every single coach in the ncaa would have played him. Bash away, I really don't care. Pretty obvious you won't change my opinion and I won't change yours.

Jay Bilas: "Well, I don't really look at it that way. John Calipari never had an NCAA issue. People say, 'Well, he's had two banners vacated.' Over what? UMass had the 1996 Final Four banner vacated over a kid taking a kid money from an agent. How's a coach going to stop that? He can't control that, and it's ludicrous for people to suggest that he can. The other thing, with Derrick Rose, Rose was considered ineligible, and Memphis is supposed to catch that when the clearinghouse and the testing authority didn't raise an issue until the weekend of the Final Four? What are they going to do? I don't know of any school, anywhere, that would've held a player out with that kind of flimsy evidence."

you're the one who brought up accomplishments.  what exactly are Calipari's accomplishments?  He has had entire seasons and tourney runs vacated.  That's what.  What makes you think anything will be different this time?  He's a cheater and a douche.  UK knew that when they hired him, and so do you.

Everything he has done at UK has been under the scrutiny of the NCAA. And after all of the probing and investigations, the NCAA determined that he belonged in the HOF. You and all the other haters are a measure of his success. That's why I love him as a coach. Because instead of sweating all of his haters. He just smiles at y'all and keeps on shining!

Everything he has done at UK has been under the scrutiny of the NCAA. And after all of the probing and investigations, the NCAA determined that he belonged in the HOF. You and all the other haters are a measure of his success. That's why I love him as a coach. Because instead of sweating all of his haters. He just smiles at y'all and keeps on shining!

Calipari skirts the rules and bolts when it's time to pay up. That said, if he offered to coach UNCW, I honestly think I'd be OK with it.