This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I hope UK fans enjoy the 2009-2010 season

37 posts in this topic

That is great that you get your info from a message board...they are wrong. You realize that you are saying that you believe one group of people from a message board but won't believe another? The only reason you don't want to believe me is because it reflects negatively on your program (even before Calipari). That is can believe what you want but what reason do I have to lie about this? I don't have a dog in the fight...Its not like I'm a Louisville or Florida fan. I have no hard-feelings toward UK at all...

If you'd like I can tell you the weekend that I heard UK was recruiting John Wall. It was Bob Gibbons 2008 right after I heard that Oklahoma St. was recruiting him hard as well. It was right before his recruitment really blew up on a national level.

The media was the one reporting Wall was down to Duke and Memphis as his top two. He was never mentioned on the message board until that one columnist (he's buds with Calipari) suggested we might get Cousin, Wall and Henry in a package deal with Cal. Everyone was like "Whoa, Christmas morning!" because none of those three had ever mentioned UK before.