Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wow... ya think we got away with one?

18 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

34 is clearly interfering with Moose's ability to catch.

Should have been D PI imo. :)

Posted · Report post

34 is clearly interfering with Moose's ability to catch.

Should have been D PI imo. :)

yeah I recall that play... the defender cut off his route and never turned to see the ball.

I thought it should'a been too... from the other end of the field... upper corner opposite side... So take it for what it's worth I guess. :P

Posted · Report post

I watch more football than I care to admit and I honestly can't think of a wide receiver that gets away with more poo than Moose.

He pushes off every single time he catches a ball, he's dirty, he grabs facemasks (as illustrated), and holds on every block.

but fug it they don't call it I don't care.

Posted · Report post

If Moose had caught the ball then maybe we would have gotten away with one,, but yah 87 was just fighting back.

Anyway, we have been on the "they got away with one" side more than afew times recently.

Posted · Report post

I watch more football than I care to admit and I honestly can't think of a wide receiver that gets away with more sh*t than Moose.

He pushes off every single time he catches a ball, he's dirty, he grabs facemasks (as illustrated), and holds on every block.

but f*ck it they don't call it I don't care.

I agree that moose gets away with a lot, but Heinz Ward gets away with more I'd say, and the stuff he does is the type that is aiming to hurt people.

Posted · Report post

I see nutzing!

shultz.jpg

Posted · Report post

:lol: The ball is there. It's anybody's and there is no interference called once the ball is there. Besides, Moose's hand was moving; IMO he didn't grab the face mask.

Posted · Report post

The ball appears to have been tipped at that point, PI can't be called once that happens.

Posted · Report post

It equals out I'm sure. Seen some facemasks on their part too. Do what you can to see if you can get away with it basically. Think of all the holds both OLs got away with too.

Posted · Report post

If Clady can turn into The Undertaker by choke holding Pep....

Posted · Report post

Move along...nothing to see here! lol