Photo
- - - - -

NFL.com Pro-Bowl

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
51 replies to this topic

#25 Alverez

Alverez

Hold my beer, and check this out!!

SUPPORTER

Posted 16 December 2008 - 09:13 AM

I think you mean: :x)

Ok, I laughed at that one too... LOL

#26 Marc Anthony

Marc Anthony

HUDDLE VET

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2008 - 09:14 AM

Popularity wins you the Pro Bowl...I never watch it anyway...

#27 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2008 - 09:49 AM

Pro-Bowl is just about who everyone knows, its obvious, explain to me how LT is doing better then DeAngelo? I mean yeah he is definitely a great rb but he hasn't done a damn thing this year... Pro-Bowl voting is overrrated, everyone just selects who they know, half the guys on the ballots have not done a single thing all year... its a joke...

Tomlinson is in the AFC, so his being selected would not have anything to do with Deangelo not getting selected. The fan voting is bs, I agree, although it only is 1/3 of the weight.

#28 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2008 - 09:52 AM

I still don't get how the leader in TDs is only on one of their ballots. As a Falcons fan i'd put him behind turner but not behind AP. AP only has 9 TDs. I know AP is a beast but only 9 TDs

#29 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2008 - 10:16 AM

I still don't get how the leader in TDs is only on one of their ballots. As a Falcons fan i'd put him behind turner but not behind AP. AP only has 9 TDs. I know AP is a beast but only 9 TDs

AP's leading the league in rushing yards though. It's unfortunate for Deangelo that he's stuck in a conference with great running backs. He would more than likely be the #1 starter if he played in the AFC.

#30 RickD4NCSt8

RickD4NCSt8

My 2 Cents

• Pip
ROOKIE

Posted 16 December 2008 - 10:35 AM

Beason, Peppers, D. Williams, Steve Smith, and John Kasay all deserve pro bowl consideration...that said, I'm glad this team is much more concerned about winning the Superbowl than any individual accolades.

#31 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2008 - 10:45 AM

AP's leading the league in rushing yards though. It's unfortunate for Deangelo that he's stuck in a conference with great running backs. He would more than likely be the #1 starter if he played in the AFC.

AP's fumble count is insane, he's approaching his TD mark! Something like 7 fumbles.

DWill has a big number of 0 fumbles.

#32 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2008 - 11:18 AM

AP's fumble count is insane, he's approaching his TD mark! Something like 7 fumbles.

DWill has a big number of 0 fumbles.

He's lost 3 fumbles. Most of that has to do with fighting for extra yards, something he's going to have to cut down on to extend his career. But Peterson was more consistent in the early going of the season and has 350 more yards than Williams. Even though he's the main threat of the offense, he still has a solid average of 4.9 per carry. Peterson, Turner, and Williams all deserve to go to Hawaii this year, bottom line.

#33 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2008 - 01:10 PM

For the most part i place yards over TDs unless it comes down to where the yardage is relatively close and the TDs by one guy greatly exceeds the others. IMO Williams is having a better season. And i've been one trying to put a cap on your mouths about him.

#34 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2008 - 01:32 PM

Also, Dwil has 5.5ypc now on the season, that's insane. He also gets more done with less carries. If you took the number of carries he has, and what the other top guys have and what they do with those carries, I bet you Dwill is more efficient.

#35 Ncstatefan

Ncstatefan

GO PACK!!!

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2008 - 01:49 PM

THat's a joke

#36 P-paw

P-paw

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 December 2008 - 01:52 PM

Also, Dwil has 5.5ypc now on the season, that's insane. He also gets more done with less carries. If you took the number of carries he has, and what the other top guys have and what they do with those carries, I bet you Dwill is more efficient.

That was already figured, and he would have more yards than anyone in the league, if he had as many carries as Michael Turner.