Photo
- - - - -

NFL.com Pro-Bowl

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
51 replies to this topic

#31 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,102 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 10:45 AM

AP's leading the league in rushing yards though. It's unfortunate for Deangelo that he's stuck in a conference with great running backs. He would more than likely be the #1 starter if he played in the AFC.

AP's fumble count is insane, he's approaching his TD mark! Something like 7 fumbles.

DWill has a big number of 0 fumbles.

#32 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,410 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 11:18 AM

AP's fumble count is insane, he's approaching his TD mark! Something like 7 fumbles.

DWill has a big number of 0 fumbles.

He's lost 3 fumbles. Most of that has to do with fighting for extra yards, something he's going to have to cut down on to extend his career. But Peterson was more consistent in the early going of the season and has 350 more yards than Williams. Even though he's the main threat of the offense, he still has a solid average of 4.9 per carry. Peterson, Turner, and Williams all deserve to go to Hawaii this year, bottom line.

#33 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,989 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 01:10 PM

AP's leading the league in rushing yards though. It's unfortunate for Deangelo that he's stuck in a conference with great running backs. He would more than likely be the #1 starter if he played in the AFC.

For the most part i place yards over TDs unless it comes down to where the yardage is relatively close and the TDs by one guy greatly exceeds the others. IMO Williams is having a better season. And i've been one trying to put a cap on your mouths about him.

#34 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 5,102 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 01:32 PM

Also, Dwil has 5.5ypc now on the season, that's insane. He also gets more done with less carries. If you took the number of carries he has, and what the other top guys have and what they do with those carries, I bet you Dwill is more efficient.

#35 Ncstatefan

Ncstatefan

GO PACK!!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 01:49 PM

THat's a joke

#36 P-paw

P-paw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 01:52 PM

Also, Dwil has 5.5ypc now on the season, that's insane. He also gets more done with less carries. If you took the number of carries he has, and what the other top guys have and what they do with those carries, I bet you Dwill is more efficient.

That was already figured, and he would have more yards than anyone in the league, if he had as many carries as Michael Turner.

#37 Sword

Sword

Ninja Pirate

• HUDDLER
  • 2,174 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:13 PM

We are gonna get screwed in the pro bowl voting..which will only serve to fuel this team even more.

#38 hank pimple butt

hank pimple butt

HALUKEN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:14 PM

:(

#39 RickD4NCSt8

RickD4NCSt8

My 2 Cents

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 02:45 PM

We are gonna get screwed in the pro bowl voting..which will only serve to fuel this team even more.

I really think this will be true for D.Williams. He seems like the kind of guy who will want to show the league not to underestimate him like that.

#40 Udogg

Udogg

Cardiac Victim since 95

• HUDDLER
  • 3,487 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 03:34 PM

I hope the entire Giants team makes the probowl and not one panther makes it. If that not some extra motivation to put foot to a** then I don't know what is.

#41 Chubbs McGee

Chubbs McGee

I will bite your face off

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 03:43 PM

Terrible, terrible job. But who cares what those schmucks think

#42 SpartanPanther89

SpartanPanther89

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 03:48 PM

Williams WAY over portis. Beason should get in. HOW DO U PUT LUCAS IN!?! And Kasay's only missed 1 fg all year and it was a meaningless right before the half kick vs Oakland. How did nobody pick Kasay!?!

#43 lboaman

lboaman

thats what she said

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 04:01 PM

Results are announced at 4pm on NFL Network. I'm at work; if anyone is watching, can they update?

#44 Retemnav

Retemnav

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 04:07 PM

Starters:
Jordan Gross
Julius Peppers

Reserves:
Steve Smith
Jon Beason

#45 mantal

mantal

• HUDDLER
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 04:17 PM

Starters:
Jordan Gross
Julius Peppers

Reserves:
Steve Smith
Jon Beason

This won't do Jerry's heart any good. Open up the checkbook...

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com